Pics , your other RC Cars ( Not Arrma )

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my buddy’s that he printed. Everything other than the electronics, tires, windows and screws is printed even the drivetrain is printed. This thing is AWESOME!

That IS awesome! Out of curiosity, how much did it cost to obtain and then print it?

That IS awesome! Out of curiosity, how much did it cost to obtain and then print it?

I think he paid around $60-$70 for the models and he did say today he has $60 in material. He said it took 2 weeks to print but not sure how accurate that was. I know he ran it through the night and while he was at work but I’m not sure if that time included assembly as well.

He made the comment that his printer now has over 30 days worth of printing on it.

Here is my Losi Ten Rally X but with a Troy Lee body

9AD8D48B-F854-4235-A9C8-A891BD1CE971.jpeg

D932E630-A89D-49EA-AF5B-128C46BDBD54.jpeg

and here is me thinking ? should I cut the body??
Installed the Granite tyres I recently replaced with MX28s for giggles but actually quite like this

3ED3DE71-2FE7-428A-AFB5-F370E8F70E46.jpeg

823C8B2C-EAC8-4BB8-AF18-8266AA9036D5.jpeg

Oh well and here is the other one - crawls at 6kph but remote controlled - tempted to replace ESC, motor, receiver and to put proper gear in it but I guess I got some time to do that still ?
26480A67-1A48-4D08-9028-ACE80ECFF096.jpeg

Edit: especially as the battery died on me just now 80% of the way and I needed to push the rest ...

Last edited:
@r4nd0m I'd love to modify one of those for a kid of my own one day. I've seen people put brushless motors in them and all sorts. :cool:

This looks like a simple way for some extra boost....

:p(y)
That was some genuine happiness in those laughs! Awesome!!

@r4nd0m I'd love to modify one of those for a kid of my own one day. I've seen people put brushless motors in them and all sorts. :cool:

This looks like a simple way for some extra boost....

:p(y)
haha not bad - as I said mine is readio controlled but the controller is poop and the performance - but you know this guy - already looking at potential powertrain to drive this bugger - I am thinking of putting in a 130/160A ESC matching motor and then run a 4x6S stick so 20k mah or so which should fit in the battery compartment ...something like that ...

Oh well and here is the other one - crawls at 6kph but remote controlled - tempted to replace ESC, motor, receiver and to put proper gear in it but I guess I got some time to do that still ?
View attachment 62170
Edit: especially as the battery died on me just now 80% of the way and I needed to push the rest ...
Nice. Also in the 'pulls kids around' department .. :)

I'm in the middle of building a B74. :) I would have went Xray (I have an Xray T3) - but parts are not as plentiful around here as when I got my T3.
Nice. I do like the TA buggies too. :cool:

I know my Xray is old now with them bringing out a new improved model each year but I love it and to my eyes it still doesn't look that different from the latest offerings today. Plus when I bought it used it came with a whole host of upgrade parts that would have cost a lot to add myself.

Would love to see some pics of your Team Associated when finished. (y)

I know my Xray is old now with them bringing out a new improved model each year but I love it and to my eyes it still doesn't look that different from the latest offerings today.
That's exactly how I feel about my T3 .. though when on road comes back around, I'll most likely update to whatever model Xray has available. The current model is the T4 '20 - but it's all off road racing around here.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back