Possible Sunday Funday 3/14

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
richard schiff pie GIF

Um I can order a pizza. Does that count lol.. shhhhh. My birthday as well. I'm secretly arranging my own suprise birthday party. 😂

Ok so Sunday is a forsure go ahead. Is anyone coming actually coming to build a ramp? Lol
If not I will throw a couple different sized ones together Saturday so we can have different sized ones in the yard to bounce around on. Its supposed to be 47°f but every day closer is getting a little warmer. Me and mike will be breaking out speed rigs out as well... endless chili, water and coffee 😂 @jondilly1974 you have to bring your own hot sauce because I am not on your level. As seen on my videos my yard is plenty big enough and flat enough for even 2wd. Time frame is my door opens at 8am and no end in sight. don't forget to set your clocks ahead.

Last edited:
I will gladly test it out. Mine isn't too accurate. I think. I would like to compare them

Did you post the location somewhere? What are we to bring?
Just bring a passing dish. First one of the year will be at my house. Door opens at 8am and goes till when ever. Morning part will be in the garage for anyone wanting a hand in building a ramp. I personally will be building a couple more as well of different sizes. So that aspect is covered. The street in front of my house is fresh paved and good for some passes as well.
5352 wakefield road grand blanc Mi

Final roll call please. Who is attending and # of guest please and thank you

Final roll call please. Who is attending and # of guest please and thank you
I will be there. Don’t know how many rigs I’m bringing as they have basically sat untouched all winter. I will try to prep them today. Lots of Lipos to charge and check.

I will be there. Don’t know how many rigs I’m bringing as they have basically sat untouched all winter. I will try to prep them today. Lots of Lipos to charge and check.
I feel ya. Thinking the same thing today myself I need to go through them all because I can't remember how the all stand at this point in time.. nice thing for everyone is I have all tools and most spare parts on hand there so we should be good to go round after round. I was going to build a couple ramps but thinking I may only have enough time to get 1 done. Would you be willing to drag 1 along? If not that is perfectly fine. @Ypsi Will be there and he will be building 1 so that makes 3 for certain.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back