Kraton RPM - Arrma 6s V5 / EXB A-arms!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man cave!!🤘👌😎🍻 Sweet!! Good for you👍
I was kidding about the family room trailer,I have a pole barn that serves as my man cave. Even has concrete floor and heat..now needs AC😁 My rc's don't go in the house,she would have an issue with that for sure😱🤬
I have 9 runners and about 5 non running relics,plus a half dozen of my brother's rigs atm in the man cave..and a seven up mustang,crotch rocket,coal stove,wood stove and a pile of other 💩 clogging up the man cave..guess I'm a hoarder!!🤣🤣🍻
Yeah, me too I guess. If anyone saw the lower garage there would be an intervention I think. Yup, hoarder from way back! But I might need something from that pile some day, lol! 😂

Yeah, me too I guess. If anyone saw the lower garage there would be an intervention I think. Yup, hoarder from way back! But I might need something from that pile some day, lol! 😂
Exactly!! It's happened more than once already!! Damn! Why'd I get rid of that!!🤣🤣🍻
Wifey says give me one day out there,and you'll have all the room you'll ever need..🤣🤣
I'm like but I won't be able to find anything..and all that minty crap I've been saving will be gone right when I need it 😱🤬🤣🤣

Exactly!! It's happened more than once already!! Damn! Why'd I get rid of that!!🤣🤣🍻
Wifey says give me one day out there,and you'll have all the room you'll ever need..🤣🤣
I'm like but I won't be able to find anything..and all that minty crap I've been saving will be gone right when I need it 😱🤬🤣🤣
Yup, I concur in spades! But if my wife said “gimme a day in your garage” she better eat her Wheaties. And order up at least a 20 yard dumpster! Maybe one day with a crew of four… I really have amassed an embarrassing amount of crap in the 30 years we’ve been in this house.

Yup, I concur in spades! But if my wife said “gimme a day in your garage” she better eat her Wheaties. And order up at least a 20 yard dumpster! Maybe one day with a crew of four… I really have amassed an embarrassing amount of crap in the 30 years we’ve been in this house.
Yup..one day for her to drag it all outside..then who knows how many trips WE'LL be taking to the transfer station!!🤣🤣
But seriously, I do need to get down to it already cuz I see what 10 years has amounted to. Can't wait 30!!🍻

Yup..one day for her to drag it all outside..then who knows how many trips WE'LL be taking to the transfer station!!🤣🤣
But seriously, I do need to get down to it already cuz I see what 10 years has amounted to. Can't wait 30!!🍻
At 30 years you end up with narrow paths in a giant space. It will be nice to liberate that much real estate in my house for sure.

Man so much hate for a company that listens to us. These are a MUCH WELCOMED part for the EXB line. Already got mine in hand. Top quality as usual from RPM. Can’t wait to slap them on. Thanks RPM!
8D8DC8E7-F764-47D8-8348-CE6CC797EC9F.jpeg

Man so much hate for a company that listens to us. These are a MUCH WELCOMED part for the EXB line. Already got mine in hand. Top quality as usual from RPM. Can’t wait to slap them on. Thanks RPM!View attachment 217304
I totally agree. I’ll stop my rants. I hope they work well for you.

Man so much hate for a company that listens to us. These are a MUCH WELCOMED part for the EXB line. Already got mine in hand. Top quality as usual from RPM. Can’t wait to slap them on. Thanks RPM!View attachment 217304

How much did RPM pay you to write such a gushing promotion? I only ask because I'm looking for a side gig and have decent writing skill. I may be the next person they're looking for.

Sweet! Look forward to hearing your thoughts on them. I don't hate RPM products, they are great for some rigs,not so much for others. My opinion is they are generally good replacement for rigs that are prone to breaking arms(Losi),but it comes at the expense of being too flexible on some models. I am more track oriented in my use even though I don't race officially. So,unless I have problems with stock arms breaking, I don't generally look for alternatives.
The 6s Armma arms just might be the best combination of materials and design that I've ever come acrossed. I think Arrmas arms are even better than Tekno personally. My Tekno(MT410) has far less usage on it than my Arrmas and I have already replaced the front arms on it, one warped!? But both were really sloppy at the inner hinge pins. My Arrmas have virtually no detectable slop in them yet. The kraton is fairly new,but the mojave has had ALOT of use. Just my experience.

Sweet! Look forward to hearing your thoughts on them. I don't hate RPM products, they are great for some rigs,not so much for others. My opinion is they are generally good replacement for rigs that are prone to breaking arms(Losi),but it comes at the expense of being too flexible on some models. I am more track oriented in my use even though I don't race officially. So,unless I have problems with stock arms breaking, I don't generally look for alternatives.
The 6s Armma arms just might be the best combination of materials and design that I've ever come acrossed. I think Arrmas arms are even better than Tekno personally. My Tekno(MT410) has far less usage on it than my Arrmas and I have already replaced the front arms on it, one warped!? But both were really sloppy at the inner hinge pins. My Arrmas have virtually no detectable slop in them yet. The kraton is fairly new,but the mojave has had ALOT of use. Just my experience.
These don't replace the Mojave arms. Those are different.

Surprised you like the EXB arms so much. I found them to be heavy and sloppy. Not bad, but not best in class. The RPM arms I replaced them with cleaned up the slop. But I didn't like the front upper not providing enough stability which the new RPM design says they addressed.

@Yonic suggested going back to V3 arms because they're stiffer and lighter.

I don't care what it costs, I'll find the best arms money buys and that's what I will use.

Also racing my Talion, and she's just fine with RPM arms.

You have to finish the race before you can win the race.

Edit: currently using RPM lowers and exb upper which is both the lightest and best performing mixture.

These don't replace the Mojave arms. Those are different.

Surprised you like the EXB arms so much. I found them to be heavy and sloppy. Not bad, but not best in class. The RPM arms I replaced them with cleaned up the slop. But I didn't like the front upper not providing enough stability which the new RPM design says they addressed.

@Yonic suggested going back to V3 arms because they're stiffer and lighter.

I don't care what it costs, I'll find the best arms money buys and that's what I will use.

Also racing my Talion, and she's just fine with RPM arms.

You have to finish the race before you can win the race.

Edit: currently using RPM lowers and exb upper which is both the lightest and best performing mixture.
Understood these aren't for the mojave 👍 not familiar with anything other than exb from Arrma myself,maybe ignorance is bliss? IDK, but I really can't find anything to gripe about with the exb arms. Hell, I even put them on a Kaiju! 🤣🤣

Well unfortunately you didn’t pass the written test for the job. “Skills” would have been a better choice of words.

Ridiculous! I demand to speak to your manager! They must be informed that it's perfectly acceptable to refer to an aggregate trait in singular form. Tell them it's Karen. I have quite the reputation and they have probably heard of me.

Some of my rigs, like my Ecx Ruckus I have had the same set of Rpm a arms on it since 2015 and they are still straight and tight as the day I installed them. I'm not impressed by the 6s Arrma a arms as don't even fit properly in the rear, every set I have purchased I have had to shave off some material so they don't hit the rear gear box https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/rpm-rear-a-arms-binding.4730/
The Arrma 3s a arms are flawed and will always break in the same spot. https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/...-4s-models-lets-see-your-broken-a-arms.23481/ oh they warp really easily too.

I had some limited edition gullwing a arms.
qrlQVay.jpg
QXZzcnB.jpg

So far I have been really impressed by the EXB a arms, I had a weird landing this past weekend, bent the rear shock tower, ripped the rear shock off and broke the gearbox but the a arm didn't even flinch.
Was looking at the arms do the stock spacers on the top arms go in the little open area on the top arms in the middle
No the new Rpm a arms eliminate the need for the spacers completely.

Some of my rigs, like my Ecx Ruckus I have had the same set of Rpm a arms on it since 2015 and they are still straight and tight as the day I installed them. I'm not impressed by the 6s Arrma a arms as don't even fit properly in the rear, every set I have purchased I have had to shave off some material so they don't hit the rear gear box https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/rpm-rear-a-arms-binding.4730/
The Arrma 3s a arms are flawed and will always break in the same spot. https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/...-4s-models-lets-see-your-broken-a-arms.23481/ oh they warp really easily too.

I had some limited edition gullwing a arms.
View attachment 217325View attachment 217326

So far I have been really impressed by the EXB a arms, I had a weird landing this past weekend, bent the rear shock tower, ripped the rear shock off and broke the gearbox but the a arm didn't even flinch.

No the new Rpm a arms eliminate the need for the spacers completely.
Interesting read @slick2500

I'm using m2c rear blocks and I just noticed a tiny bit of binding as evidenced by some rub marks. Doesn't seem to interfere with the suspension moving...

I've broken the EXB uppers on the same spot 3 times. I still use the EXB uppers but now also use the RPM lowers, and now the uppers stopped cracking 🤷‍♂️

Actually since I went ultra lightweight Talion and rpm lower arms and rear I've not broken a single thing on my rigg in months...

Screenshot_20220513-120058.jpg

Back