Team Corally python XP 6S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arrma didn't invent the wheels. Even if Corally clearly copy the Arrma line, a Truggy with bigger wheels already existed with the Losi Muggy released in 2006, sure, without the backflip that Arrma copied from Proline. As for the Outcast, mainly invented by Thomas and the Arrma community. I would not be surprised to see Arrma sell the K8S SWB, the Mojave MT (mojave with Kraton/outcast a-arms) or the 1/8 small MT made with the mojave a-arms on a typhon/outcast chassis, all these versions have been made by Eric already and few other on the web.

I was pretty sure that the rear chassis brace would be a problem on the Dementor. On the Kronos there are three parts, which make the chassis pretty rigid. But Corally has used a flexible plastic to make the chassis brace, it surely need to be made with more stiff plastic. I don't know if the graphite uprades plate which will reinforce the brace will be enough to make it more durable. The graphites upgrades are already listed on the Corally website but not available yet. This is something that Corally does differently than Arrma, they already have many upgrades parts listed, mainly graphite. But if they want to stay in the race against Arrma, they will need to prove that they can react fast about the weak points of their chassis.

Maybe we will see a 1/7 on-road Illimitable or Violation.

If their models provide the same driving experience as the Arrmas then it's a pass for me. I'd get a Tekno because a) they are a kit and b) they supposedly drive much better than the Arrmas. That's enough to make me own one. But a Kronos that delivers the same driving experience as my Kraton? Hard pass.

The power of the Kronos out of the box is insane compared to the Kraton. But if you already have a Kraton, you won't and don't need a Kronos.

The Tekno are way more expensive, excepted if you buy it used in good condition, but Tekno is a must have in a RC garage. I don't own a Typhon, and i won't, but the Tekno EB48.3 i have is a pleasure to drive, i would say the best driving experience of all the rc cars i have. I would like to have a Xray XT8E, but it is too expensive for me for the moment.

The power of the Kronos out of the box is insane compared to the Kraton. But if you already have a Kraton, you won't and don't need a Kronos.

The Tekno are way more expensive, excepted if you buy it used in good condition, but Tekno is a must have in a RC garage. I don't own a Typhon, and i won't, but the Tekno EB48.3 i have is a pleasure to drive, i would say the best driving experience of all the rc cars i have. I would like to have a Xray XT8E, but it is too expensive for me for the moment.
Power is so easy to add. Pinion and fan and you're done.

Power is so easy to add. Pinion and fan and you're done.

No need this out of the box with the Kronos. It come with a 13T motor pinion. The gears are really better on the Kronos too, they will hold more power than the Kraton. I like my Kraton as i already said, but there are some really good points on the Kronos too.

No need this out of the box with the Kronos. It come with a 13T motor pinion. The gears are really better on the Kronos too, they will hold more power than the Kraton. I like my Kraton as i already said, but there are some really good points on the Kronos too.
@Mr.Duke runs 8S in his. Diffs are fine in the Kraton.

Buying a Kronos when you already own a Kraton...

You-chose-poorly.jpg

As long as they don't turn out like Traxxas and just wait 10 years to address the issues or leave them for 30 years.
apparently their official youtube channel replied to someone in a harsh way but they deleted that comment so they bassicly said that their cars only thing they had similar to the arrma cars was the tires
You could check by checking th time machine of youtube thing if you want idk what the website is so i cant really check myself but i hope its not real i don't want a traxxas 2.0

Yes whoever is in charge of their naming is about as uninventive as Arrma is with their names. (I mean really? Why does Arrma need 3 completely different cars with the same name?)

Anyone who thinks that this.
C-00181_D3.jpg

Looks anything like this
ARA106046-13.jpg

Must also think that this is a clone of Arrma.
230115581_9463657456572987272.jpg

Or maybe this one too ironically the Sworkz Apollo(another god like Typhon)

DSC07689.jpg

Am I seeing things or does this one have 2 steering servos? :unsure:

It's a 1/8th scale buggy they all look the same get over it.

Last edited:
Yes whoever is in charge of their naming is about as uninventive as Arrma is with their names. (I mean really? Why does Arrma need 3 completely different cars with the same name?)

Anyone who thinks that this.
View attachment 63045

Looks anything like this
View attachment 63046

Must also think that this is a clone of Arrma.
View attachment 63047

Or maybe this one too ironically the Sworkz Apollo(another god like Typhon)

View attachment 63048
Am I seeing things or does this one have 2 steering servos? :unsure:

It's a 1/8th scale buggy they all look the same get over it.
I only see one servo ??‍♂️

Servo in red circle
Radio box in yellow circle

7DD0F1CB-00C2-494B-8333-55585B71C43D.jpeg

I realized that the more I looked at it. Let's be honest it does look a lot like a servo.
I will give you that it has a servo wire going into it, but the radio antenna out the other side was the dead give away.

I will give you that it has a servo wire going into it, but the radio antenna out the other side was the dead give away.
That's when I realized it wasn't. I was concentrated more on how the heck it was hooked up lol

So much salt over this Kronos. I don't get it. Buy what you want even if no one else wants it ?

If their models provide the same driving experience as the Arrmas then it's a pass for me. I'd get a Tekno because a) they are a kit and b) they supposedly drive much better than the Arrmas. That's enough to make me own one. But a Kronos that delivers the same driving experience as my Kraton? Hard pass.
They are fun to build and they definitely drive much better than arrmas

So much salt over this Kronos. I don't get it. Buy what you want even if no one else wants it ?
To be honest if money was not an issue I would probably buy every single one I saw just because.

I watched a video few hours ago, on a K8S and Limitless on 12s, in a shop in Florida, at the beginning we can see a Kronos laying on a "stand" and after, when the guys are talking about the two beast on 12s, we can see a guy taking a Kronos box behind them and go away to the cashier ^^.
As long as they don't turn out like Traxxas and just wait 10 years to address the issues or leave them for 30 years.

At least they have done a better instructions manual which will come in the next box. They answered me that they already work on a wing mount also. It was when i put my Kronos photo on the facebook page and talking about what i don't like on the Kronos.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back