Team Corally python XP 6S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought I read someplace that they were making a 1/8 buggy and truggy that will be compatible with these. They are supposedly going to have race grade components and upgrades over the rtrs 7075 chassis, shock towers ect. I'll see if I can find where I read that.
That would we awesome. I currently do some true offroad track racing with my "competition" grade buggies. (Tekno and HBracing)
I'd definitely be interested to see a 1/8 Team Corally one.

That would we awesome. I currently do some true offroad track racing with my "competition" grade buggies. (Tekno and HBracing)
I'd definitely be interested to see a 1/8 Team Corally one.
That was supposed to say race buggy and truggy but it looks like you smelled what I was stepping in.

I have a Hot Bodies D8T that was converted to electric, I cracked the chassis and I was watching an auction for one on ebay but I decided to take a different route. Build thread coming soon.

Has anyone watched Vas's unboxing of the Python?

<<I did watch it. To me it seemed that this was recorded a while ago, Vas did a good job as usual but skipped a bunch of facts that are now known, i.e, servo problems and the out of the box grease filled diff cups. Hopefully he will bring it out for a testdrive soon.

Been following this thread for a long while, really wanted to try something new around christmas, was thinking about getting the Typhon but ended up getting the Kronos instead. Started by replacing the grease in the diff cups with silicone oil and then off to a testdrive, at first it seemed pretty nice but it broke during the first 4S test bash, and the second and the third, didn't seem to be that reliable out of the box and since i'm pretty much a light basher the regrets of buying it started to kick in. The truck does have some good quality parts on it but some are a disappointment to me, mostly front suspension along with arms, shocks, but also braces, servo, ackerman, steering top plate and more. Well now I kinda like it alot better, nice and smooth and moves real well on 4S :)

Did a bunch of mods to it and modded the front and installed Arrma RPM arms, Talion hubs and axles along with Kraton V3 shocks.

IMG_8931_resize.JPG

IMG_8605_resize.JPG

I'd be interested in a comparison of upgrade prices between Arrma and comporable Corally vehicles.

I know Arrma would win the contest of "How beefy can upgrades make the vehicle" with everything that M2C offers. Actually that's really no contest at all.

I'm really curious to see what upgrades Corally really needs to be a dependable basher. I'll just have to see how long term ownership reviews play out.

I'd be interested in a comparison of upgrade prices between Arrma and comporable Corally vehicles.

I know Arrma would win the contest of "How beefy can upgrades make the vehicle" with everything that M2C offers. Actually that's really no contest at all.

I'm really curious to see what upgrades Corally really needs to be a dependable basher. I'll just have to see how long term ownership reviews play out.

In my opinion there's not that much to compare to at this time, Arrma's has gotten a few years headstart on the upgrades and aftermarket parts, you can basically build an entire Arrma just out of aftermarket parts.
For Corally there's a few upgrades from MMM M3 Germany like skids, hingepin holders and some bumpers from POS Racing Germany, other than that Corally has released some 7075 diffcups and are planning to release 7075 chassi braces and more, a bunch of it delayed due to the CV-19 situation.

Anyone know if the Corally gears are machine cut mod1?
One nice thing about hop up parts coming from Europe is that they won't be made out of chinesium 1099.

Corally lists their diff gears as "made from special steel and hardened". I'd love to see what grade they spec but I'll bet money it ain't coming from China. Even if China says it's a specific grade the testing engineers call b.s. on Chinese metals.

Last edited:
So just stumbled across this on Facebook. Only a teaser pic is available right now.
Of course the first comment on the post was some nub asking if it was an Arrma copy.........

PYTHON XP 6S - SORRY, we don't want you to fall in love...

We have kept the excitement very high, no one has dared to dream that Team Corally would enter the market of the high end 1/8 ready to run cars with such a brutal beauty as the Python XP 6S.

The Python XP 6S is loaded with top features
• Ready to Run
• Designed for 4-6S power
• +110km/h achievable top speed
• +3600 Watt insane powerhouse
• TC TOROX 185 controller by HW
• TC KURON 825 - 2050KV - 4 Pole - sensorless motor
• Digital Steering Servo - 20Kg/torque - metal gears
• Ergonomic S2R radio with interference free 2.4GHz technology
• Super strong and durable HiCC8 composite parts
• Heavy-Duty CNC machined precision gears
• CNC Machined chassis 3mm and shock towers 4-5mm
• 2-piece aluminum motor mount
• 16mm Big Bore threaded aluminium shocks
• Precision Pivot-Ball front suspension
• All steel drive shafts
• Front CVD joints
• Polycarbonate printed body shell
• Designed in Belgium

View attachment 50567
I have a phytonic 6S PX, after 3 min diff broken. Is there an stronger diff ??

HI, I'm less present on this forum as on many other social media, lack of time.

I just want to give a quick feedback about my Corally experience. Corally banned me from the Corally facebook page and doesn't answer to my email anymore. Just tell them your though and this is own they react. I never asked them to send me something for free, i just gave them my though. I was ready to put money in their 7075 upgrades (very expensive), but i changed my mind because of their behaviour. So for me Corally is a finished story, i will keep the electronic and let the chassis collect dust, this brand doesn't deserve to spend time and money, what is, for me, a big fail, too bad for an EU brand.

So, if you ask me what to choose, go for Arrma, a proven brand, not like what Corally want to make believe on their commercials advertising.

HI, I'm less present on this forum as on many other social media, lack of time.

I just want to give a quick feedback about my Corally experience. Corally banned me from the Corally facebook page and doesn't answer to my email anymore. Just tell them your though and this is own they react. I never asked them to send me something for free, i just gave them my though. I was ready to put money in their 7075 upgrades (very expensive), but i changed my mind because of their behaviour. So for me Corally is a finished story, i will keep the electronic and let the chassis collect dust, this brand doesn't deserve to spend time and money, what is, for me, a big fail, too bad for an EU brand.

So, if you ask me what to choose, go for Arrma, a proven brand, not like what Corally want to make believe on their commercials advertising.

What happened?

What happened?

When you go on the Corally facebook page, they claim that the 3 braces are SUPER STRONG, and also that their chassis are proven to be durable for hard bashing. After a few of what i call normal landing the chassis started to bend because the rear center brace is made with so soft plastic that it can do his job, just watch the photo i posted previously in this topic, the brace has a S shape. So, i came on their facebook page and post my photo to show them the result of their SUPER STRONG brace. They first answered that i was a bad driver, LOL. I answered them that i own and bash many brands (hobao, Tekno, Arrma, Kyosho, Losi, Thunder Tiger, HPI....) and the result with their chassis is just ridicoulus. Then, because they didn't wanted to have bad feedback on the facebook page, they asked me to email them. Then, they changed of speech, they said me that they care of their customers, blablabla...They offered me to send me an other center chassis braces, but i answered that the chassis brace isn't broken, but because it is too soft, the chassis bent at 30°, the rear center dog bone bent and a diff outdirve broke, so quite expensive repair, what they call super strong is just not super strong and need to be redesigned and they must don't say that it is super strong, it is obviously not, and i never asked them anything, no free part, nothing, only that they see the result of what they call "proven" and "super strong". My last email was about the 7075 parts availability, i was ready to buy the chassis plate and the rear brace, no answer, since weeks....I came back on the facebook page and saw i was banned and anything from me erased...bye bye Corally, i already gave them too much money when i bought the Kronos, i won't spend a penny more.

super stiff.JPG

"SUPER-STIFF and "EXTRA STRONG".

85036377_3643503612388422_8941560489326936064_o.jpg

Super stiff :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Almost the same day, i bashed my Kraton V2, my brand new Notorious 6s and my brand new Hobao Hyper MT sport II, all on 6s, all on the same spot, all with big jumps and awful landings, all the three came back home with no big damages, the Kronos was unusable with a chassis very badly bent.

Last edited:
When you go on the Corally facebook page, they claim that the 3 braces are SUPER STRONG, and also that their chassis are proven to be durable for hard bashing. After a few of what i call normal landing the chassis started to bend because the rear center brace is made with so soft plastic that it can do his job, just watch the photo i posted previously in this topic, the brace has a S shape. So, i came on their facebook page and post my photo to show them the result of their SUPER STRONG brace. They first answered that i was a bad driver, LOL. I answered them that i own and bash many brands (hobao, Tekno, Arrma, Kyosho, Losi, Thunder Tiger, HPI....) and the result with their chassis is just ridicoulus. Then, because they didn't wanted to have bad feedback on the facebook page, they asked me to email them. Then, they changed of speech, they said me that they care of their customers, blablabla...They offered me to send me an other center chassis braces, but i answered that the chassis brace isn't broken, but because it is too soft, the chassis bent at 30°, the rear center dog bone bent and a diff outdirve broke, so quite expensive repair, what they call super strong is just not super strong and need to be redesigned and they must don't say that it is super strong, it is obviously not, and i never asked them anything, no free part, nothing, only that they see the result of what they call "proven" and "super strong". My last email was about the 7075 parts availability, i was ready to buy the chassis plate and the rear brace, no answer, since weeks....I came back on the facebook page and saw i was banned and anything from me erased...bye bye Corally, i already gave them too much money when i bought the Kronos, i won't spend a penny more.

Wooow. I've had great luck with my Python so far but that definitely doesn't bode well for their overall image. I messaged them a while back on Instagram regarding clear bodies for the Python and though they viewed the message, they never responded. Hopefully they get better in the future because I do like the vehicle.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back