Team Corally python XP 6S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered a Python. I need to see this for myself. Let’s hope I’m pleasantly surprised.
download.jpeg

As a buggy, so with SWB chassis and no big wheels, i hope it won't have the same issues than the Kronos and Dementor, mainly the rear brace.

Honestly, that was my thought process when I ordered. I love my Arrma line, but with a little disposable cash, I thought the Python would be a good conversation piece if nothing else :cool:

Heck, I have made purchases that were much worse. I did check our distributor here in the USA and it appears that they are really stocking up on parts, so that makes me happy.

I just discovered something about the Corally 1/10 2WD serie. These 2WD trucks aren't original design, they are ishima/caster truck :

Corally :
C-00250_D3.jpg

1578162004553_cor00250_a.jpg

Ishima/caster :

21928053513807_928.jpg

21928053513807_424.jpg

Source : https://goods.ruten.com.tw/item/show?21928053482239

The main difference i see is the battery tray cover. Other than that, same tires, same bumpers, same wheelie bar, same body posts, same boy shell, same shock absorber, same shock springs, same same....

My Python came in today. Fingers crossed.
Curious on your review.. A local seller here has all corally models (kronos, python, dementor, even the shogun and the smaller models) on sale with a massive discount, but somehow I can't bring myself to get one...

I had the opportunity to run the Python all weekend at one of my local tracks. I exclusively ran 4S and the buggy performed flawlessly. I even had the opportunity to run against two Typhons which was cool.

I am not sure about the basher aspect, but the Python is a damn good all around buggy for some good track time. I thrashed it pretty good, several hard impacts, and nothing was broken. The Python draws quite a bit of attention, people are curious about it.

Attachments

• 4237AAC6-BE23-417D-B28C-7CB27B1A00D3.jpeg
    4237AAC6-BE23-417D-B28C-7CB27B1A00D3.jpeg
    457 KB · Views: 63
I had the opportunity to run the Python all weekend at one of my local tracks. I exclusively ran 4S and the buggy performed flawlessly. I even had the opportunity to run against two Typhons which was cool.

I am not sure about the basher aspect, but the Python is a damn good all around buggy for some good track time. I thrashed it pretty good, several hard impacts, and nothing was broken. The Python draws quite a bit of attention, people are curious about it.
1/8 buggies tend to be more durable than truggies and monster trucks I have noticed. I can't even remember the last thread I saw here where someone broke or bent something on their 6s Typhon, I know it happens and I'm sure I could find threads, but the Kraton, Talion and Outcast/Notorious have more breakages.

1/8 buggies tend to be more durable than truggies and monster trucks I have noticed. I can't even remember the last thread I saw here where someone broke or bent something on their 6s Typhon, I know it happens and I'm sure I could find threads, but the Kraton, Talion and Outcast/Notorious have more breakages.

I totally agree, it’s generally inherent to the design. I’m happy with the fact that I didn’t have any surprises.

I'll agree with you. The only thing I've been able to break on my Typhon 6s is the wing mount, the servo and a left front lower control arm. Also I bent the longer center dog bone from some big jumps off the skate park. The lower control arm only broke because my son hit a parking stop at full speed. That's the only thing that broke! Shock towers are a little bent but still work. I don't think my stock chassis is bent that much either. It's more durable than my Kraton 6s and Outcast 6s. And faster too. Truggified of course. Mx28 tires. Even the body on the Typhon 6s tends to be damaged less due to its small size.

I'll agree with you. The only thing I've been able to break on my Typhon 6s is the wing mount, the servo and a left front lower control arm. Also I bent the longer center dog bone from some big jumps off the skate park. The lower control arm only broke because my son hit a parking stop at full speed. That's the only thing that broke! Shock towers are a little bent but still work. I don't think my stock chassis is bent that much either. It's more durable than my Kraton 6s and Outcast 6s. And faster too. Truggified of course. Mx28 tires. Even the body on the Typhon 6s tends to be damaged less due to its small size.
My Typhon broke the usual 6S stuff except for the A-arms. It's tough to break one of those.

I hit a metal girder what was cemented into the ground doing roughly 55 mph. I hit so hard it bent a Voltage chassis brace. But all in all the truck held up reasonably well. It's a tough SOB ?

15376427111041200703989.jpg
1537642644899485601630.jpg
20180922_154810.jpg
20180922_152503.jpg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back