Team Corally python XP 6S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You keeping it as Nitro or switching it over to Electric?
Keeping it gas. This will be something to mess around with all day at the lake, I don't want to have to bother with batteries out there.

Things breaking on the first release of a model don't surprise me. Look how many guys taco'd the chassis braces, broke a arms and such on their maiden run with their 8s Kraton. When the 1/8th Arrmas first came out everyone was breaking rear chassis braces, breaking wing mounts and bending shock shafts constantly.

I'm honestly surprised he didn't go with the Kranos, he loves the Kraton but absolutely hated the Outcast and sold his after a few months.

Last edited:
So after watching that 4s dementor video it’s literally the same as when i watched people drive arrmas initial vehicles.

The diffs didn’t blow though, so there’s a change- but to be fair that was only on 4s so we’ll see.

Update: my god dude these YouTube comments are so aids “tEAm cOraLlY cOpieD dboots bAcKflIpS” is the most annoying repeat. Little do they know dboots basically positive-negative-positive molded proline badlands and called it their own... lol..

Last edited:
Didnt sound like it went well over at K.O.R.H.
Man, he is not happy with that truck. Looks like it's a few years/revisions away from being up to snuff. I just re-watched my video of when I took my stock Talion to the BMX track and it took a far worse beating with less damage than this truck. But as I'm sure it will be quickly pointed out, the Talion is a V4 vs. this V1 truck. So I won't write it off forever but I wouldn't touch it until revisions and/or upgrades are available. And how do you put a radio in it that's worse than the STX2?! ?

?
IMG_1452.PNG

Interesting

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back