Kraton V4 Arrma's on HH

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only places I can see prices at in the UK are horizon and tower. Kraton £469.99 (v3 price £499.99, however other retailers had it at £449.99). Typhon £429.99 (v3 price £449.99, however other retailers had it at £399.99).

Seriously tempted by the Kraton, but was really planning on a road car (Kyosho Inferno GT2 VE, Hobao Hyper VTE, HPI WR8 Flux)

After looking at the specs and watching the review, I'm not so sure it's worth the upgrade from the V3. I already have a chassis brace coming from T-Bone Racing and if I want the blue body, I'll buy one, same as the tires. The motor and ESC are staying the same. On to version 5, need 8s and thicker chassis.

New radio looks very basic but from what I’ve heard over the past 2 or so years it’s pretty reliable.

Are those v1 Kraton tires?
I don't think so, new design.

Has anyone noticed the price for the Kraton? $550. $50 increase
I'm sure we'll still buy. Let's see how long that demand lasts.
Is that what 18 months of R&D delivered?
I guess HH needs bigger margins on sales.
5 years with no price increases on the Kraton, $50 is not bad.

Only places I can see prices at in the UK are horizon and tower. Kraton £469.99 (v3 price £499.99, however other retailers had it at £449.99). Typhon £429.99 (v3 price £449.99, however other retailers had it at £399.99).

Seriously tempted by the Kraton, but was really planning on a road car (Kyosho Inferno GT2 VE, Hobao Hyper VTE, HPI WR8 Flux)
You and me both. I had my mind set on the hyper vte roller, but the v4 kraton, damn !

Yes all of the upgrades will bolt directly to the same exact parts from the v3

Hopefully Horizon will have an "upgrade package" available for v3 >v4 conversion :) Would be amazing to be able to get all the parts in one box, or at least have them all listed together on the site that way.

Why would they have left the outcast on the v4 manual when it was renamed notorious? Makes you wonder a bit.

Hopefully Horizon will have an "upgrade package" available for v3 >v4 conversion :) Would be amazing to be able to get all the parts in one box, or at least have them all listed together on the site that way.
It sure seems that way considering how the assemblies are shown with part numbers and pricing on Arrma’s site.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back