We’re official-ish 🤣

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn good 1st run,pb..be careful,it's very addictive.the sound,speed an rush is something special
Thank you! Can you imagine how many times I replayed that 9 seconds of speedrun since I did it???

I work a lot so I don’t have a great deal of time to go running but I’ll be making more time this summer for sure. I can’t wait!

Thank you! Can you imagine how many times I replayed that 9 seconds of speedrun since I did it???

I work a lot so I don’t have a great deal of time to go running but I’ll be making more time this summer for sure. I can’t wait!
Lol,I do the same....if my views counted on my videos,would have 1000s of views..😆😅🤣😂🤣😅😆

Welcome to the addiction. See you at the meeting. 🤣🤘🏻
🤣🤣 Save me a chair right next to you Jon!
Are you still running stocks shafts? Mine keeps bending em after a few runs even on 6s 🤣
No I actually never even tried stock shafts apart from parking lot drifting and they were never straight to begin with. I have the Raz carbon fiber shafts in that infraction.

Hell yeah!!! This stuff is very addicting. I'm very new too and now you have me beat by 1 mph......but mine is being changed up and going to 8s so I'll see you soon 😎. But out of pure curiosity because I'm going to be doing my first 8s pass this weekend. What gearing are you running if you don't mind sharing?

I hear a young‘n in the background. Great run, but I’d put her in the car when you make any passes. At 60mph these cars break adult legs, I hate to see what it could do to a toddler. Sry I’m paranoid about kids getting hurt by rc cars, I’ve seen some bad stuff
That was my daughter and she was all the way in the back by my truck. I respect and agree with the advice though.

Thank you .
NICE! Congrats on the PB!(y)
Special respect to u boss, I recall u asking me for videos weeks ago.
Hell yeah!!! This stuff is very addicting. I'm very new too and now you have me beat by 1 mph......but mine is being changed up and going to 8s so I'll see you soon 😎. But out of pure curiosity because I'm going to be doing my first 8s pass this weekend. What gearing are you running if you don't mind sharing?
I believe that was 27P-36S

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back