What did you break today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Note to self: Never buy a rig from @joshludden JK not JK :LOL: :LOL:
Whadya talkin bout? I've already fixed it!!😁🙃 I'm a good wrencher

20221210_214341.jpg

20221210_214357.jpg

I blew apart a rear tire on my sentons first run after 45 seconds with the stock set up and tx on 50%. Quite proud of myself!

Yeah the stock tires are garbage. I had prolines, hubs and new pinion waiting for this disaster, just didn't think it would happen this soon.
I don't know how you guys do it haha! We have brought stock tires down to racing slicks.

Just don't diff out, when they balloon they will hit the body and slice up. (y)

1 owner, shelf queen, never been offroad :LOL: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: just shite stirring.
Don't even have a shelf to make a shelf queen, my cars get DRIVEN!!! 😁🤪👍🤘
Besides, love my rigs so much I couldn't sell a one!!!😃😋

I don't know how you guys do it haha! We have brought stock tires down to racing slicks.

Just don't diff out, when they balloon they will hit the body and slice up. (y)
Same. I've never blown out a tyre that I remember but I gave the TX to my wife once and she blew out a tyre on the bigrock in the first minute.

talion wing mount again :( going to have to get one of those 3drc ones will end up costing though as I am in the uk
It's worth it! I have one on my K6 exb and completely doubled it backwards a sht load of times. Twisted, bent back on jumps, cartwheels etc...etc. Just ordered one for my K8s exb.

Well, nothing lasts forever. The trusty Max 6 finally met it's maker. One of the pots came unsoldered. Lucky I had purchased a 160a combo while they were on sale earlier in the year and the esc is installed.
20221211_193731.jpg

Well, nothing lasts forever. The trusty Max 6 finally met it's maker. One of the pots came unsoldered. Lucky I had purchased a 160a combo while they were on sale earlier in the year and the esc is installed. View attachment 262036
I likey the Notorious J branded fans. Do they run faster than the average fan? 🤔 😆

I likey the Notorious J branded fans. Do they run faster than the average fan? 🤔 😆
Thanks for reminding me. I have to add the @Smilinbri sticker to the new fan I put on today. The sticker alone increases the fan rpm by 10K 💨💨💨

Not sure if this counts as a breakage or not but I noticed this dent in my Outcast chassis when I was changing out the a arms.

View attachment 262377
Does the dent protrude through to the upper side? It may be close to the crown wheel.

Does the dent protrude through to the upper side? It may be close to the crown wheel.
Nope no signs of the diff rubbing on the chassis, that cutout was full of grease with a little indent where the crown gear was riding.

Last edited:
Jesus, looks like a bullet ricocheted off it!! 😂 :ROFLMAO:
Skid plate looks a little rough.

1670955427094.jpeg

These are the screws that hold it in the front.

1670955582121.jpeg

There are a lot of large sized rocks mixed in with the dirt and gravel where I bash. My ET48.3 chassis has a huge dent in it.

Back