What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hobbyhero next time. There cheaper! Just a tidbit..
I've ordered from them before when I got a few sets @ a time, but I only wanted 1 set & I need the diff fluid & spare screws.🤷‍♂️ Ah crap, I just checked their website & they have almost all of their grps on sale! $23.33/pr! Oh well🙃🤦

Screenshot_20220714-184929_Samsung Internet.jpg

Well they're finally here!!! Let the insanity begin...

Attachments

• 20220714_183715.jpg
    20220714_183715.jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 32
I've ordered from them before when I got a few sets @ a time, but I only wanted 1 set & I need the diff fluid & spare screws.🤷‍♂️ Ah crap, I just checked their website & they have almost all of their grps on sale! $23.33/pr! Oh well🙃🤦

View attachment 229709
True, but next time that you just need tires. I walked away with four sets and shipping was cheap. Just a tidbit 😉

Just noticed the gears too. I just bought some myself. 36t 38t 40t 43t 44t 54t they have a different noise from a tenko or arrma even Saga noise. There tingy. Lol

Got a whole shopping list ready for my Infraction mega to 4s build and decided I should really try to support my LHS. There's one 20 mins from me (only been there once recently) so went there today to see what they could fulfill on my list.

Beautiful Wednesday drive in the country side.
No traffic. Windows down. Bumpin' some jams. Big ole smile on my face knowing I'll get some of the items I need today and won't have to wait on shipping.

View attachment 229551

..........yeah...... 🤦‍♂️ I'll try again tomorrow. 😁
Well, make it out to LHS today. They were open this time. :rolleyes:

They didn't have anything on my list. Only 1 small wall with Arrma parts. Guy said they sell alot of Arrmas, but there hasn't been a need for parts. (Arrma tough baby!!💪). Traxxas sh!t galore, as expected. They did have some good racing brands as they have a small outdoor dirt track and oval. They are rebuilding their inside carpet track at the moment.

I still wanted to support my LHS and I love swag so got me some t-shirts, a sticker and a tire stick. :D (o, and a free pen!)
20220714_191548.jpg

Then I tried out their course with my Senton. It's okay. Small and was really dry. They did have sprinklers set up and a few came on (got me once) but mainly on the oval track. Oval track was fun. It's part of the main track, so main track was shortened today as they had the oval track set up. It was hot out, but I had fun. Still like my track better! 🤪✌️
20220714_133430.jpg
20220714_133432.jpg
20220714_134423.jpg
20220714_133428.jpg

True, but next time that you just need tires. I walked away with four sets and shipping was cheap. Just a tidbit 😉

Just noticed the gears too. I just bought some myself. 36t 38t 40t 43t 44t 54t they have a different noise from a tenko or arrma even Saga noise. There tingy. Lol
Since they have two grub screws opposing each other will the one getting tightened on the round part of the shaft have any adverse effects on the shaft itself? I'm assuming it will leave little rings on the shaft, will that make it more difficult to remove or to get a different pinion on? 1st time ever using these pinions or anything this big!! Just put on the 34t w/ a 40t robinson racing spur, just gotta wait til morning to get out & see what it'll do! (Weather/rain permitting 🤨🤞🤘)

Since they have two grub screws opposing each other will the one getting tightened on the round part of the shaft have any adverse effects on the shaft itself? I'm assuming it will leave little rings on the shaft, will that make it more difficult to remove or to get a different pinion on? 1st time ever using these pinions or anything this big!! Just put on the 34t w/ a 40t robinson racing spur, just gotta wait til morning to get out & see what it'll do! (Weather/rain permitting 🤨🤞🤘)
Saga has the same thing. I haven't had one issue. Make sure ones on the flat spot. One either on the round.. it makes marks. But isn't going to hurt anything.

Back