What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today I received a 'power analyzer' and some parts for my WLToys, because this thing falls apart when you look at it.

1000021773.jpg

Good catch Josh! 😆

Very nice! How's wifey with displaying that on kitchen counter? Ya have to move the coffee maker? Id definitely be kicked out.
she wasn’t home when I snapped the pic!
what she doesn’t know won’t hurt …..
😎

Well I caved upgrading my pillow balls for lack of a better reason then the stock ones have started to squeak in my treal hubs and putting better bushings in why because why not

Screenshot_20240511_215809_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240511_215903_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Well.....
Had thought I purchased a Kraton 6S EXB v2 wing mount and waited patiently for 5 days now, just wanting to get my hands on it so I can try to draft something up..
Just checked the status and found out the order was Cancelled!!

I had ordered from Horizon Hobby on their eBay store.. 🤦
LAME!

Like how hard can it be to fulfill One part order?

Placed another order with another retailer , Hopefully they can get me that part ASAP.
Come on now.
Chop Chop!!

Well.....
Had thought I purchased a Kraton 6S EXB v2 wing mount and waited patiently for 5 days now, just wanting to get my hands on it so I can try to draft something up..
Just checked the status and found out the order was Cancelled!!

I had ordered from Horizon Hobby on their eBay store.. 🤦
LAME!

Like how hard can it be to fulfill One part order?

Placed another order with another retailer , Hopefully they can get me that part ASAP.
Come on now.
Chop Chop!!
I've been waiting for a month now from horizon hobby

I have the fiddlesticking itch to buy something. I saw this deal so I said screw it.

I’ve never had an issue with Ali before and if this falls through I can request a refund through PayPal. It’s a darn good deal imo.

View attachment 366528
What kind of electronics are you going to be putting into it? Great looking rig BTW!!

Had to get new replacement hex drivers. Already worn out a 2mm & replaced it. Broke a 1.5mm today & the 2nd 2mm is already wore down. My 2mm now is a TiN coat, they seem to last longer.

Screenshot_20240514_203624_eBay.jpg

I have the fiddlesticking itch to buy something. I saw this deal so I said screw it.

I’ve never had an issue with Ali before and if this falls through I can request a refund through PayPal. It’s a darn good deal imo.

View attachment 366528
I am really curious if it is genuine. Aliex is indeed fair with the refunds, that helps and otherwise PayPal can help out. But usually when it is too good to be true...

Supposed to arrive tomorrow, made the mistake of buying this a week ago with the original delivery date on Mothers Day... and in a fitting display of karma the delivery gods got it to within an hour of my location and then sent it back to Texas, at least that's what the Amazon service guy told me. Makes no sense that if I hadn't contacted them about the problem, I'd still be waiting for their tracking system to recognize the problem.... Anyway its essentially the same camera drone I already have, but with the better radio I wanted the first go around. Using a wifi connected drone in a wifi filled neighborhood has been frustrating.

Screenshot 2024-05-16 083504.jpg

Arrma Kraton 6S BLX Pre-Painted Body (Blue)
Kraton front/rear/ center diffs
Arrma 3S BLX Rear Suspension Arm Set (2)
ARA330543 1 x ARA330543
Arrma 3S BLX Front Suspension Arm Set (2)
ARA390165 2 x ARA390165
Arrma 1/10 Body Clip Retainer (Black) (4)
TLR74026 1 x TLR74026
Team Losi Racing Silicone Shock Oil (4oz) (45wt)

Thanks to @fredw90 for most of the other parts to start this build.

Back