What did you drive today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drove my Jeep to drive my Felony. lol

My Jeep.jpg

My Felony.jpg

I took my Big Rock v3 and posted up all day to run the dawn geese off my new home's backyard. Damn, birds can get flight quickly...

I'm hoping they remember this and stop coming to my backyard!

Finally got to run my new mini Typhon for the 1st time today. Gonna have to see if I can get a little smoother road for it, took a pretty nasty spill on the roof after what seemed like a slightly small bump.

View attachment 354003

View attachment 354004
Sounds to me like your getting back your old driving skills. Nice job Josh!

60 mile e-bike adventure on a perfect weather day.

Drove my Infraction 3s, well yesterday. Did a few speed passes. New spot, freshly paved, kinda slick. Hooned it
Man that things looks fun! Also looks like more of a "pull out and bash anywhere" rig then it's big brother, the I6S.

I got in a 6S ramp and bash session with my Asuga this afternoon. My normal ramp is too big to fit in my car, so I used a makeshift ramp made from a sheet of plywood and a handful of plastic skate ramps. The plywood blew away a couple of times in the strong winds and the ramp was anything but stable. Still, I got a few really nice sends; including a couple of backflips and I even pulled--and landed--a front flip. The Asuga continues to impress: fast, agile, tough, and most importantly FUN! I love, love, love this rig!

1711316369400.png

Sorry no pictures, but I finally drove an Xmaxx today for the first time. I linked up with a buddy that has a Xmaxx at a big open construction lot, I took my K8 of course. The Xmaxx is such a different driving experience! For starters, it's MUCH lighter than the K8. You really have to utilize throttle control to keep that thing from wheelie'ing. It loves to lift the front end up. Sometimes the light weight of the Xmaxx was a nuisance though. Brake too hard and it'd front flip. Turn to hard and it'll tumble wumble. This may go against popular belief, but I think I prefer the extra weight of the K8, it just feels so much more planted. We both sent them off big jumps, but he was able to get bigger air due to his truck being lighter. Sorry for the long post about something that many of you know already lol, but I just thought it was super cool to finally get to drive the infamous Xmaxx :cool:

Today I drove my Kraton 4s. I had a charged battery I didn't want to waste so I just went to the backyard / alley and had some fun. I recently discovered the joys of chain link fences. Holy cow, double and triple back flips aplenty. I picked up this truck used and haven't had much time with it. It ran great. The fella that sold it really took care of his trucks, wish I could say the same for some of the other used deals I have made. I am learning though.

Back