What did you do today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rode another 60 miles in the woods today. Gorgeous weather. Built a fire and cooked more hotdogs. Chilling on back porch. Gf picked up some Christmas Deco at hobby lobby. Decorated up back patio for holidays. Grilling burgers tonight...blessed!

IMG_20231121_173922732_HDR.jpg

Rode another 60 miles in the woods today. Gorgeous weather. Built a fire and cooked more hotdogs. Chilling on back porch. Gf picked up some Christmas Deco at hobby lobby. Decorated up back patio for holidays. Grilling burgers tonight...blessed!

View attachment 333131
Otis still around?

Went fishing up the river with my son and his mate. First real run in the old dinghy we're fixing up. Had no major issues, ran well and had more power than expected being it's only a 8hp. The prop shaft seal is leaking so that will need replacing.

They caught 2 undersized tailor and the black bream were around but they couldn't hook them. Good day.

20231126_152611.jpg

20231126_152553.jpg

Coldest day of the year so far but couldn't keep Paula out of the woods. Another 60 + miles. Found a quarry where they been digging clay. Rode down in it. Paula with 6 layers of clothes on trying to stay warm. Never guess she's from Newfoundland! :LOL: Lots of deer and bear tracks. Bear poop everywhere. Did not dump in woods today...too cold.

8007.jpeg

8011.jpeg

Last edited:
Today I cleaned out my shed so I can access anything in it without tripping and busting my ass. Put some stuff out on road with free sign and some stuff was picked up. Changed oil in my 15 yr old pressure washer for first time. Looked like black tar. Can't believe that motor still runs but it's a Honda. Almost fell off ladder trimming palm trees...maybe try again tomorrow.

Once again, rode over 50 miles in forest with Paula. Hotdogs on open fire. Low 60s ....taking advantage of cooler weather. Seen no wildlife. Hunters have them spooked.
Did a repeat of above today. Dumped in woods also. Over ate at PF Chang's last night.

Another mental health day out in the woods. Nice fire with hotdogs. Drove through a large portion of the forest where a controlled burn just took place. Lots of smoldering logs. This one still burning that I put out.

8243.jpeg

8251.jpeg

Boating yesterday on the silver river. Saw 4 manatees, baby gator, several birds and several monkeys. One monkey was high in a tree over river. He was breaking off branches and throwing them down at us just missing boat. Homicidal monkeys exists!

8380.jpeg

8379.jpeg

8367.jpeg

8372.jpeg

No guys...I only get lost on the quad. These are called Rhesus monkeys and they are heavily populating. They are everywhere along the silver river near silver springs where the glass bottom boats are. Probably the most beautiful river I've been on yet including the Dora canal.

Back