What did you eat today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1714627581521.jpeg

Little does anyone know, this thread was created just to trick people into giving me recipes for good food I've never tried.
And an eye exam.
I just had sausage biscuits no gravy yuck. For lunch frozen White Castle sliders. I know I know grew up in the burbs of Chicago and miss the taste. There are Krytals here but they are not as good. Don't get me started on Portilos.

Not hungry today after cleaning our garage freezer out after it went out and didn’t come back. Everything was expanded so much is made one bag of decomposed taco meat to EXPLODE. Nastiest thing I’ve ever done/smelled. That’s what I think a dead body would smell like.

Not hungry today after cleaning our garage freezer out after it went out and didn’t come back. Everything was expanded so much is made one bag of decomposed taco meat to EXPLODE. Nastiest thing I’ve ever done/smelled. That’s what I think a dead body would smell like.
Sorry for passing on my ruined appetite, needed to share my pain. Not even a shower and a whole bottle of old spice body wash could help. I STILL smell like I’ve been rotting for months.

Ok, ok-I know I’m slippin’… Don’t hate on the fresh meal plan..😅🤷🏻‍♂️

View attachment 364522

knocking the carbs back for a few months..
It’s crazy how effective that is. After the first few days you lose a pound or two a day!

Sorry for passing on my ruined appetite, needed to share my pain. Not even a shower and a whole bottle of old spice body wash could help. I STILL smell like I’ve been rotting for months.
When my crew would go into a house to demo (worked a lot of house fire jobs) that had been vacant for months some idiot would always walk right in and open the fridge. They got to clean it out as punishment. It’s the worst, man.
Burn the clothes you were wearing and take a couple more showers. It clings to you, alright.

If you need the stench of a corpes out of your house or car. Call the local funeral home. They know what chemicals to use to address the situation. But they might have to contact Law Enforcement. :cool: . Good luck. 🤣 .

Also. Rest assured that if you pass on, by law, the funeral company must administer a drug to the eyes. If you tear up, you are alive. 🤣

And that baseball base ball bat thing is true. :cool:

Last edited:
Apple Cider Vinegar and water mixture will take nearly any smell out. I use it to clean my Chicken coop and my house. Once it drys you can't smell the Vinegar.

It’s crazy how effective that is. After the first few days you lose a pound or two a day!

When my crew would go into a house to demo (worked a lot of house fire jobs) that had been vacant for months some idiot would always walk right in and open the fridge. They got to clean it out as punishment. It’s the worst, man.
Burn the clothes you were wearing and take a couple more showers. It clings to you, alright.

It definitely works well for me-I did it a couple years back, and dropped 44lbs in right at 4mos. I didn’t go straight Keto; just cut the vast majority of carbs out of my intake. I had one day a week (usually taco Tuesday) when I’d have some carbs at dinner. I also still drank around 7 beers on Friday night, and again on Saturday night. I drink a gallon of whole milk a day too-and that’ll never change, so clearly I wasn’t in ketosis…😅🤷🏻‍♂️. But like I say-legit 44lbs in 4mos. My line of work is physically demanding, but I was NOT working out either..😎

Bread is a big one, just cutting bread and you WILL lose weight.
Yep. And fries, pasta, rice, mashed taters & gravy, a pint of ice cream every night, and I don’t drink beer anymore, so my body should definitely respond fairly quickly. Then I can get back to eating like a trash can again… 🤤🤩🤣

Back