What's for dinner?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best part about leftover steak is steak and eggs breakfast

20210820_080917.jpg

Homemade pork fried rice. Pork slowed cooked in the crock pot I might add.. :love:
You just reminded me that I’m supposed to take some ribs out of the freezer 👍🏻👍🏻

You just reminded me that I’m supposed to take some ribs out of the freezer 👍🏻👍🏻
Mmmzzzzz...RIBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

You know - I have been really meaning to get some good beef ribs sometime soon. They seem hard to find - everyone always does pork ribs (which don't get me wrong - they are awesome), but I do love me some nice giant beef ribs.

Mmmzzzzz...RIBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

You know - I have been really meaning to get some good beef ribs sometime soon. They seem hard to find - everyone always does pork ribs (which don't get me wrong - they are awesome), but I do love me some nice giant beef ribs.
Yep beef is better IMO. These are just racks of short ribs that I found at Kroger. I bought the four racks they had and froze a few. I would like to find the primal cuts but I think I would have to order them online. I don’t know if a real butcher near me. They are all super low quality that I know of, or they are a corporate store that just gets what they get.

First 2 courses of my daughter's 14th birthday dinner. After we snarf the protein,, it'll be ice cream from our local homemade shop ❤ http://www.genuineicecream.com/
20210820_185332.jpg
20210820_191649.jpg

We'll do part 2 tomorrow with some mule deer liver & heart, that she shot last fall. And we'll grab a gf red tractor pizza, prolly a hobbit.
Screenshot_20210820-193047_DuckDuckGo.jpg

We's eatin good this weekend.

No pics as it's now being digested🤣 but had some really good Angus bacon cheeseburgers and made home made beer battered onion rings with fresh onions from the garden🤤
Nice!!

Use a fryer or pot with oil (the really yummy ways) or oven or airfryer?

Nice!!

Use a fryer or pot with oil (the really yummy ways) or oven or airfryer?
Fried them in a deeper pan with oil👌 have tomatoes about ready for some fried green tomatoes soon too 🤤

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back