What's your BIGGEST mistake in RC.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1stGranite

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Granite
my personal one is running a brushed in sand 2 minutes and you could smell the 300 degree motor.

Having to have the the K8S right when it hit the shelves cause it didn't take but a few weeks for them to quickly see the problems only to fix and have a V1.5 soon after for same price . But , guess it doesn't matter as I still haven't bent my chassis yet cause I don't " send " it very high or beat the death out of it . Just wish I had gotten the version that already had the 20 mil in the center diff so that I won't have to open it up to do so .
To clarify though , I love the truck .

Mine was buying a Precision Aerobatics Electric Shock, an advanced 3D Aerobatic balsa model... as my very first plane. :D

Think it flew for about 12-15 secs before I tip stalled it into the the deck.. crunch! :( :D

1989 when I decided to run my Tamiya Blackfoot on the beach then throw it in a suitcase where it sat for 2 weeks to rust and destroy all the electronics. Never ran again after that.

I feel like I "go to far" when trying to fix an issue. Instead of the KISS principle, I end up doing more complicated advanced stuff, which then leads to even more problems. Eventually taking the fun out of it AND ending up with an even more broken RC!

I am still new and learning....but I break more on my rig due to self... Overtighten too much to the point I order the same part because I put too much force on it.

At this point, I am my biggest mistake

Being influenced, by you damn guys! Buying way more RC's than I can drive!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back