Kraton Am i being OCD? (Storage)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McClain210

Reaction score
I store my trucks on a plastic shelf. I was pondering the idea of placing them on stands to elevate the wheels and suspension. Do any of you guys do this or am i overthinking things?

Their your trucks, you can be as “OCD” as you want…😉
I put mine on yoga blocks. 😎🤙

How tall of a yoga block do i need to get notorious/kraton wheels off the ground?
For the 6s, a standard size works fine and the 8s rigs I use two taped together on edge.

Do you happen to know what stores would carry them? Going to pick two up tomorrow if i can find them
Walmart has them often. They also have yoga bricks, which I prefer as they are heavier and don’t slide around as easy.

Walmart has them often. They also have yoga bricks, which I prefer as they are heavier and don’t slide around as easy.
My local Wallyworld only has the thinner 3” blocks. (Perfect for my on road rigs) They also have standard size cork ones.. are those considered “bricks” ?

I use the standard wall shelf brackets without the wood… I put fuel line on the brackets. Don’t mind my messy corner… ugh. Hahaha

41E44708-F63E-426D-BE83-AB89AB910608.jpeg

I also used these for my crawlers but work well for any Rc….

68367283-D379-4F45-873E-65009821A19D.png

I use the standard wall shelf brackets without the wood… I put fuel line on the brackets. Don’t mind my messy corner… ugh. Hahaha

View attachment 184822

Apparently you and I have different definitions of messy! :ROFLMAO: my corner looks like an episode of hoarders!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back