Anyone else hyped for Battlefield 2042?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only games the wife and I play is Golf. Battlefield 2042 looks cool though. I just don't have the patience for other games.

Ah yes, Battlefield 4... 2.0 🤓

An incentive for me to get back into gaming and FPS. I was an avid BF3 and BF4 player. Always bee lined for the AH-6 Little Bird 🚁

The trailer was fantastic 👌

Ah yes, Battlefield 4... 2.0 🤓

An incentive for me to get back into gaming and FPS. I was an avid BF3 and BF4 player. Always bee lined for the AH-6 Little Bird 🚁

The trailer was fantastic 👌
All I play lately is Battlefield V, the guys I play with whenever we join a server people start complaining and leaving :ROFLMAO:
We have 2 Battlefield V channels on discord, BFV Balance and BFV Stack.
My favorite guns in that game are the STG44, Grease Gun and BAR.

Not much into futuristic war settings, but most likely give it a try.
Man back in the days I put in so many hours into BF Vietnam andBF3. Now I hear the Creedence Clearwater Revival music and ’see’ a screenshot of BF3 maps in my head👍. Back then I was PC guy, now l less hardcore with Playstation😄 (Still waiting for a black PS5 to be released. If it will take much longer I will need vinyl wrap. Yeah, Sony I’m talking to you!)

I wonder if it is anything like it was back then lol
I think I might have streamed it a little bit when I was playing let me check.

-edit- nope. I'll install it and stream a little bit.
-edit2- Oh I don't have the new one I have one of the older ones.
RELEASE DATE:
May 31, 1999

The new version of Worms.

Last edited:
Lame sauce.
E_WfQ2mWUAIGoTI.png

Not much into futuristic war settings, but most likely give it a try.
Man back in the days I put in so many hours into BF Vietnam andBF3. Now I hear the Creedence Clearwater Revival music and ’see’ a screenshot of BF3 maps in my head👍. Back then I was PC guy, now l less hardcore with Playstation😄 (Still waiting for a black PS5 to be released. If it will take much longer I will need vinyl wrap. Yeah, Sony I’m talking to you!)
Same as me but I like the BattleField games so ya. Anyone excited for Halo Infinite? Lol

Will this be PlayStation only? Or on Xbox too?
*Xbox One and PlayStation®4 supports 64 players. 128 players and massive-scale maps are available on Xbox Series X|S, PC, and PlayStation®5.
Same as me but I like the BattleField games so ya. Anyone excited for Halo Infinite? Lol
I still need to get the Mastercheif collection.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back