Fireteam Arrma FIRETEAM 1/7th Scale Speed Assault Vehicle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sounds about right. so basically a matter of taste. pew pew!

doesn't look hard to make panels for it out of lexan.
I hope so. This open wheel buggy with a closed off cab and I’m for it. I actually like it looking at it now the last day or so. Just don’t need the little guys in there for me. Windshield and even window nets or something would look good.

Before yesterday, the list was Mojave chassis, rear chassis brace, rear drive shaft, t2t brace. That gives you a Kraton XL, not a Firestorm.
Towers, shocks, hubs, axle stubs, hexes, skids, bumpers, body, and of course guns
id like to see it with the shocks lowered and some backflip lps on it

Getting the interior out and putting something else in is quite some effort. Especially because you can really see the new interior without doors.
It's more than just putting in a sheet of PVC or Polycarbonate. You need to accomodate the centerbrace and have the right color etc. Certainly not just a quick fix.

If you can laminate carbon in a self made mold or build your own interior with a not too small heat and vacuum cleaner thermoforming setup it is possible. But the open setup is kind of asking for a pilot.

All you folk being churlish about 'childishness' need to remember that we're a community that plays with toy cars! It's supposed to be fun, chaps.

I like the little dudes. If I get one I'm gonna name them 'Gary', 'Colin', 'Mouthwash' and 'Gimli Son of Gloin'.
A little banter never hurt anyone ;) Go Arsenal

Towers, shocks, hubs, axle stubs, hexes, skids, bumpers, body, and of course guns

Shocks and hexes are Kraton, just black. Stubs/Hubs are Talion.

Bumpers and Body/Cage are all new, but I reserve those as a cosmetic option. I would be surprised if these bumpers are better than EXB.

Last edited:
If you ignore the bodies and tires, the FireTeam, Kraton, and Outcast are the Large-Medium-Small of the same platform. Outcast will be the most agile and crazy in the air with the short chassis, FireTeam will be smooth and stable on the ground and in the air, with Kraton being in the middle... More stability than the Outcast, but more agility and air control than the FireTeam
Yes , all same design , they need to be like TRX and Losi and have a totally different platform in the solid rear axle department !! I'd love to see what Arrma can design / produce in a Trophy Truck like the UDR / SBR 2.0 !!! Those 2 trucks are awesome in their scale looks / detail / driving characteristics !!!

Please share some information :) mojave arms? what about those weird tires?
Mohave chassis, kraton 6s exb arms front and rear, Mohave front shock tower, kraton rear shock tower or very very similar to kraton rear tower, aluminum center diff case comes stock, hand brake from the infraction is stock, same old spektrum 6s electronics firma ESC and 2050kv 4074 motor

Mohave chassis, kraton 6s exb arms front and rear, Mohave front shock tower, kraton rear shock tower or very very similar to kraton rear tower, aluminum center diff case comes stock, hand brake from the infraction is stock, same old spektrum 6s electronics firma ESC and 2050kv 4074 motor
Shock towers may be close to other models but they have unique part numbers. The hand brake is different than the Infraction as it’s placed on the rear diff input instead of the center diff rear output. Similar but different

I wonder if the extra salty ones would like this thing better if instead of holding guns the figurines all had shake weights instead
shake it GIF

🤣
The gal on the right seems to know what she's doing.

I dunno why but this just made me like this just a little…

Yup, I also started to like it a bit more dislike it a little less after seeing some cool vids like the one you mentioned or the vid by our pic&vid master @KiTris ExtremeRC 👍.
But then again a good vid maker with cool scenery and music can probably even make my turds look pretty cool, unless I had Chinese for dinner🤣.
Can’t wait to see and feel the Fireteam maybe that can convince me although I give it a less than 50% chance, but who knows because I already had my mind set on that 1/7th Arrma Desert/Rock bugyy/racer.

don't get all the silly sayings they are putting on the bodies seems childish to me don't no about you lot

But then again a good vid maker with cool scenery and music can probably even make my turds look pretty cool, unless I had Chinese for dinner🤣.
This 100X :love: What does all these vids have in common. None talk about the actual value of the thing, it does cost more than any other truck using this platform & it's full of plastic parts that need replacing & electronics that fail. Same goes for the Mojave & Kraton RTRs, mostly overpriced projects. Thankfully, rollers exist for them. The Tailon EXB is $749 & the Kraton EXB roller is $469. You cannot overstate the value of the Kraton when you don't have to deal with those horrible electronics & subpar transmitter. I would never use that stuff in an EXB build, who would when you can get much better stuff for $300. Lets see this thing get an EXB roller. But Arrma could be stupid & make it an useless RTR, which would be the worst thing they could do.

Back