Fireteam Arrma FIRETEAM 1/7th Scale Speed Assault Vehicle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The figures are lame.

The hand brake is the cheeziest gimmick ever.

What does this offer what any other Arrma truck doesn't and who was even asking for this??

Seems like a waste of time resources.

It's ugly.

The price is actually offensive.

I need to get off the forum for a while... 😆😆😆😆

Last edited:
The figures are lame.

What does this offer what any other Arrma truck doesn't and who was even asking for this??

It's ugly.

FINALLY someone who gets it.

im expecting something VERY good from arrma SOOM

Not gonna lie. Looks like a toy. Im not liking where arrma is going. Huge prices, the toyfication of the 3s line. Exb RTR what next? The vendetta was cool other than that im a bit worried.
I'd blame it on HH and focus groups.. we know no one with a real life has time for focus groups🤣

Hate to say it guys, but i think arrma is going down the same path that traxxas did when they were about 12.
they jack the prices up, only focus on the flagships, take some of the most iconic models, and commonize them (ie 2s infraction) and making their special editions boring, but just so expensive they stay rare, and i don't want ot see them go that way.

The figures are lame.

It's ugly.

Don't mind. The only way to get this through their thick skulls quick is to be one loud voice about it.

The figures are lame.

It's ugly.

I think there would be a lot of support for a XL-MT between the K6S and K8S. The basic idea of the Firestorm - Mojave chassis with Kraton suspension and tires - is great. Lots of guys have already dropped a Mojave chassis in their Kraton and loved it (and that is on my to-do list too). The SXS body is not terrible either (but not great either). Plus, it avoids the confusion of adding a 4th Kraton to the line up...

I think they just missed the mark with the G.I.Joe guys. That just really makes it seem pre-teen-toy-ish, even for those of us that are not anti-gun. Add the silly handbrake, and a skyhigh price, and you get the outrage...

IMHO, ditch guns (leave the guys), handbrake, and price it closer to the Mojave, and most of Arrmaforum would be falling over each other to pre-order it. I also suspect, when/if they offer a EXB roller, it will sell a crap-ton ( and I will probably be in that line)

I think there would be a lot of support for a XL-MT between the K6S and K8S. The basic idea of the Firestorm - Mojave chassis with Kraton suspension and tires - is great. Lots of guys have already dropped a Mojave chassis in their Kraton and loved it (and that is on my to-do list too). The SXS body is not terrible either (but not great either). Plus, it avoids the confusion of adding a 4th Kraton to the line up...

I think they just missed the mark with the G.I.Joe guys. That just really makes it seem pre-teen-toy-ish, even for those of us that are not anti-gun. Add the silly handbrake, and a skyhigh price, and you get the outrage...

IMHO, ditch guns (leave the guys), handbrake, and price it closer to the Mojave, and most of Arrmaforum would be falling over each other to pre-order it. I also suspect, when/if they offer a EXB roller, it will sell a crap-ton ( and I will probably be in that line)
I freaking love guns but im not a fiddlesticking 4th grader.

IMHO, ditch guns (leave the guys), handbrake, and price it closer to the Mojave, and most of Arrmaforum would be falling over each other to pre-order it.
I may not have taken into account all the parts, but getting a Kraton and extending it with Mojave chassis and center driveshaft looks like it will be cheaper. The difference would be the tires, roll cage body, and handbrake. From the videos I've seen, many may actually want heavier Kraton tires for more air control.

I may not have taken into account all the parts, but getting a Kraton and extending it with Mojave chassis and center driveshaft looks like it will be cheaper. The difference would be the tires, roll cage body, and handbrake. From the videos I've seen, many may actually want heavier Kraton tires for more air control.
There are way more unique parts on the fireteam than that. We’ve gone over it before, but it’s a long list.

I simply put the Kraton stuff on a Mojave EXB, then I put the Mojave stuff on a Typhon. It made a world of different on the Typhon while it turned the Mojave into a PITA. Maybe it needs more diff tuning but it was really unbalanced in the air, not that I actually jump the stock Mojave. I haven't touched the thing in months.

There are way more unique parts on the fireteam than that. We’ve gone over it before, but it’s a long list.
Before yesterday, the list was Mojave chassis, rear chassis brace, rear drive shaft, t2t brace. That gives you a Kraton XL, not a Firestorm.

The GI joes are a little cheesy but I've never let something like that stop me from buying a rig. I like to customize the looks anyway. Looks like a well built machine and honestly I was hoping Arrma would build a desert buggy.

All in all I think it looks pretty awesome and I'd be all over it if the price we're closer to the Mojave. If I find a sale on this I'll grab it in a heartbeat!

Basically, you're saying meh, you'd hit that. Me too. With my car.

ec42ad_716731.jpg

I wonder if the extra salty ones would like this thing better if instead of holding guns the figurines all had shake weights instead
shake it GIF

🤣
So, someone doesn't like something you do, they're salty?

Are you a community leader or a 16 year old?

just came back from my local hobby shop and oh man this rig look way in person i love the look I think i need one in my collection just wondering when the arrma community its going to use there mojave and somehow custom a fireteam body and add an e brake some tires and some bumpers and just like that you have a fire team

Its not new in the sense that seasoned Arrma hobbyists can convert their K6 into pretty much the same thing with a different body.
The figures holding guns is a big mistake imo, but the UTV look I think is nice. UTV's are very popular right now outside of the RC world which I'm guessing why they went that route while still keeping it Arrma Tough.
Anyway, I can see this thing selling pretty well and I also predict they are gonna get rid of the guns and brake in round 2. 🤷‍♂️
Rally Corrida GIF by CBMM

Back