CNHL and companies like them are TRASH

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There just seems to be too much slander and brand bashing in general about RC companies.
CNHL is a great product when looking a quality and durability etc. Their price point is always great for the upper mid tier lipo segment of the hobby.
In my opinion if they offer a good product at reasonable prices then you should avoid slandering their good name.

How they manage sales and tactics to get sales shouldn't matter.
I don't care what product you are looking at usually BOGO sales are the worst sale they offer. You can be certain you will pay full high price to get the 2nd one half off. Ultimately what you are getting is 25% off each. There are always better sales than BOGO. The purpose of a BOGO sale is to entice you to buy 2 when you really only wanted 1. This is a classic sales strategy that has been around FOREVER!!!

In my opinion if they offer a good product at reasonable prices then you should avoid slandering their good name.

I will call out a company when they do something shady. Doesn't mean I stop supporting them all together.

This is a classic sales strategy that has been around FOREVER!!!
So this makes it okay?

To me it sounds like some people have some relationships with CNHL they want to keep or try to make.

Last edited:
Did you guys know, there is certain meals on the menu at McDonalds that it is actually cheaper to buy as seperate items rather than a whole meal?!

Down with the clown!

I will call out a company when they do something shady. Doesn't mean I stop supporting them all together.

Yes!! this is ultimately how I feel!

Clipboard0122.jpg

I have so many cnhl lipo I wouldn't have bought anything from the sale even if it was good. I've bought too many already lol. It's the principle though and tbh I've never seen a company do something like this before. I don't even see companies doing bogo's to begin with and this is probably why.

How they manage sales and tactics to get sales shouldn't matter.
You really can't be serious with this comment right? I mean its one thing to disagree but saying companies should be allowed to do whatever they want to get sales is a little much.

You really can't be serious with this comment right? I mean its one thing to disagree but saying companies should be allowed to do whatever they want to get sales is a little much.
Why not? There not holding a knife to your throat to get the sale. If you feel you paid too much for an item that's on you, not the company. I have been getting great deals from CNHL and look forward to more.

View attachment 334629

I have so many cnhl lipo I wouldn't have bought anything from the sale even if it was good. I've bought too many already lol. It's the principle though and tbh I've never seen a company do something like this before. I don't even see companies doing bogo's to begin with and this is probably why.

I think we need to talk about your battery storage situation, brother.

Gahl dang that is a lot of batteries!

I think we need to talk about your battery storage situation, brother.

Gahl dang that is a lot of batteries!
haha im getting more ammo cans!! All my big lipo are in cans already. Each lipo is only like 4-5 mins of flight time so whenever we fly we have to bring at least like 12 of em :eek:

Why not? There not holding a knife to your throat to get the sale. If you feel you paid too much for an item that's on you, not the company. I have been getting great deals from CNHL and look forward to more.
Hey I want to sell you some Tuna. 🍣 it’s not real tuna but I told you it was. Doesn’t matter right… I got the sale.

You do realize there are consumer protection laws to prevent shady businesses from taking advantage of people.

Enjoy the read.

https://www.dca.ca.gov/publications/legal_guides/m_1.shtml

View attachment 334629

There go your spponsorship though :LOL: :eek:

That's a bit of a reach to say they are doing whatever they want to get a sale. It's not something grossly unethical to run different sales each week.

BOGO is 25% off full price per pack, which isn't terrible... It's better than paying full price which I have done plenty of times with SMC and ONYX at $190 per pack.

Are they bad companies for charging me full price for their products 😆

The specific price they ask on a certain week shouldn't matter. You as a consumer don't have to buy if you are not happy with the price.

It's one thing to vent and speak your mind -over something a company did that rubbed you the wrong way..
It's good to let it out.

But to carry on continually afterwards is a bit much..

You don't have to spend your hard earn money with them on whatever product or service ,so...

Let's all take a deep breath and

let it go skydive GIF by Red Bull

Yall beating a dead horse. Do ur research and what the price is usually before the sale. Businesses are out there to get you to buy their stuff some will go too far and its inevitable. im sure theres a business or service you use that is laughing on how much ur paying them for it. Im ussualy the one called the hater and the negative one. I am not loyal to any company/service/business. if i can get the same product cheaper from somewhere else in the country i definitely will over my local store. Sure there can be some exceptions. CNHL did a 💩 deal on black friday. To be real with ya. When i saw them advertising sales it was already a red flag. When i checked once Canada buyers were totally being ripped off.

4194C7FC-1F70-41EB-A0BA-301AF55464F9.gif

Last edited:
I'm having issues with them too. I ordered my first lot of lipos on the 13th of November. According to the tracking they provided, neither orders have been sent yet. Their CS team doesn't seem to understand what my problem is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back