How did you get your forum name?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know how I found this thread, guess i maybe was looking for @UPPERDECKER 's explanation šŸ¤£

Well, my explanation is I was 13, played videogames with friends, and accidentally killed one of my teammates. We had watched The Matrix earlier that day and my fried was sure I killed him on purpose, so the name Cypher was assigned to me. Stuck with it, but I really hope my friend now don't think I'm a backstabber šŸ¤”šŸ¤£

When I created my account I was asked to provide a user name so, unsurprisingly, it's what I typed into that field.

While this is true, I'm kidding of course. I just didn't want to bore you guys with the convoluted backstory to this name.

Because I am hazardous to my health.

I have broke two vertebrae in my back, had two collapsed lungs, broke almoat all my ribs, broke pelvic bone in two places, collar bone broke, broke right arm twice, have titanium plates and 16 screws holding arm together, and had 3 reconstructive surgeries to put me back together during various incidents. Had to use a wheelchair then a walker, crutches and a cane at various points in my life.

No issues now other than aches and pains and a lot of crazy memories!

One of my motorcycles in the past had that as a license plate..HZRDOS.
I suppose it's safe to say you are a miracle walking.god bless you brošŸ¤ŸšŸ˜šŸ‘

When I created my account I was asked to provide a user name so, unsurprisingly, it's what I typed into that field.

While this is true, I'm kidding of course. I just didn't want to bore you guys with the convoluted backstory to this name.
Umm, the whole point was to hear the convoluted backstory to the name......

Long ago when I first became a Park Ranger I had a gang banger call me a " Pinepig " I'd heard many of the slang terms before, Park Pork, Fern Feeler etc. This was a new one on me. I've used it on forums for over 20 years now. If you see that name it's likely me.

Long ago when I first became a Park Ranger I had a gang banger call me a " Pinepig " I'd heard many of the slang terms before, Park Pork, Fern Feeler etc. This was a new one on me. I've used it on forums for over 20 years now. If you see that name it's likely me.
ā€œFern Feelerā€ That one really made me laugh! šŸ¤£šŸ¤™

Halo 1 gamer tag. Stuck w me since. I was the best, EVER. My teams name was Spriggan. Even made it to nationals at e3. Before Xbox live, we threw 15+ tournaments (LAN) in various venues in the bay area. We were sponsored by bungee, Microsoft and Bawlz guarana. Had legit trophies made too. Xbox live came out and we were done. šŸ˜†

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back