I don’t f-ing believe it! ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow nice!! Yeah I was into the car scene too. I ran alpine, Rockford and kicker (not the crap they make today). Whilst not as deep into as you I did do one competition and recorded 130db with a single 10.

so you’re rocking the PB16’s!!! ??. Yeah I’m going to keep my budget to around $1000 for a pair either new or used. I’ve looked at the svs pb12 or the Klipsch spl 12’s. I know svs is highly regarded in the HT world. I really liked my seismic 10’s as they were smallish and packed a punch - single down firing driver with dual passive drivers.

I have a PB12 behind me in my office. On top is a JL 10 wedge I run off a 12v power supply and a JL 98362 Mono block 500W (that's what all the wires and crap plugged behind it are for) might as well use it!

Never enough power in RC and never enough BASS! ;) My wife hates me :ROFLMAO:

IMG_0888.JPG

I have a PB12 behind me in my office. On top is a JL 10 wedge I run off a 12v power supply and a JL 98362 Mono block 500W (that's what all the wires and crap plugged behind it are for) might as well use it!

View attachment 71911

How would you rate the pb12? I’ll be running 2 subs regardless

It will dig deep! About 18hz on the port and with room correction and sub crawl it will move things around. EDIT, just played 16hz through it and its audible but its chuffin.
I’m worse than a woman when it comes to shopping

I've become VERY good recently at hitting CLICK TO BUY! I think I'm a professional now! :ROFLMAO:
I think I’ll check out the svs sb2000. It’s on sale at many places. Maybe I’ll check svs b stock

At least it's about more interesting stuff then clothes, shoes and makeup!! ;) ? ?
Definitely. I met this girl and on our first date we ended up in an adult store. Needless to say I walked around with a woody the whole time. She was such a teaser

Definitely. I met this girl and on our first date we ended up in an adult store. Needless to say I walked around with a woody the whole time. She was such a teaser

Every thread you make ALWAYS comes back to you getting wood or rubbing one out!

Not all over my Subs MAN! :ROFLMAO:

My home theater speakers are old and they really need to be replaced. The are made by Definitive Technology and they have built in powered subwoofers. I use 4 of the same model for the front and rears and even the center speaker has a built-in sub. They performed great for many years but now a number of them have damaged sub speakers. You can hear them break up when there is any sort of volume sent through them. I was big into DVD-Audio and SACD and I used to cranky system up pretty loud. Also movies like the Matrix and U-571 were pretty hard on the subs.

In my late teens and early 20's, I won DB contests with some of the original Kicker, Fosgate, Phoenix Gold, Nakamichi car systems, then went on to some of the OG JL audio stuff. Probably the reason for my sporadic tinnitus today..
wow nice!! Yeah I was into the car scene too. I ran alpine, Rockford and kicker (not the crap they make today). Whilst not as deep into as you I did do one competition and recorded 130db with a single 10.
I still have my 2 10" MTX subs from around '03 or '04 in the closed box I made for them as well!! Hell still rocking in my car today!! They still sound better then most systems today, with larger subs! o_O ? ?

All this reminiscing about car installs, I still have these in my loft JL Audio 1000/1 and 300/4 ? LTD Black V1's....
The 1000/1 is a monster ?? and the 300/4 isn't shy either..?? ( I just looked at the web, cant believe they now make a 1200/1..!!! ?? )
Used to run the 1000/1 on a single 12" in a box big enough to fill my boot/trunk..?? with the 300/4 bridged into stereo running 2x150w into 2 way mids and tweets... I'm a true bass head..?

jl10001-black.jpeg
g1363004V3-F.jpeg

All this reminiscing about car installs, I still have these in my loft JL Audio 1000/1 and 300/4 ? LTD Black V1's....
The 1000/1 is a monster ?? and the 300/4 isn't shy either..?? ( I just looked at the web, cant believe they now make a 1200/1..!!! ?? )
Used to run the 1000/1 on a single 12" in a box big enough to fill my boot/trunk..?? with the 300/4 bridged into stereo running 2x150w into 2 way mids and tweets... I'm a true bass head..?

View attachment 71921View attachment 71922
Yeah I love my music. You could hear me driving about a mile away ??

Same @BashingBrian !! True Bass Head, ? Neighbor across the way had a competition sound system, after hearing and asking questions it was all over for me from there!! Just remember the #1 rule, never bump within a mile of your residence! (y):LOL:

Foam surrounds are an easy fix. Simplyspeakers or Orange County speaker repair will have the foams. eBay is another source. Also Millersound can repair them.
The stuff I see you work on these would be nothing for you to fix. Foam surrounds rot over time but it’s an easy worth while fix.
Measure them up and match to one of these...
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=paradigm+siesmic+10+foam&_sacat=0
Thanks Jim. I’ll check that out ?

I too had 3 10” JL W0’s powered by a JL 1000/1. Diamond Audio 3 ways in the doors powered by a JL 300/4 and a Clarion Head unit.
All packed into my 92’ Ford standard cab pickup ?

I too had 3 10” JL W0’s powered by a JL 1000/1. Diamond Audio 3 ways in the doors powered by a JL 300/4 and a Clarion Head unit.
All packed into my 92’ Ford standard cab pickup ?
Equipment worth more than the truck ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back