I'm getting too old....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trunkmonkey1

Very Active Member
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Kraton 8S
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Nero
  8. Outcast EXB
  9. Talion
  10. Talion EXB
  11. Typhon 6s
  12. Typhon TLR
So, some of you know that I've been working on a speed build for my Typhon. The problem? I put the body down somewhere in my garage to work on the car. Now, I'm looking everywhere and I can't find it. Good thing I got more bodies to choose from. I'm still wondering though, where the heck did that body disappear to? Funny, not funny. LOL

20230614_183902.jpg

So, some of you know that I've been working on a speed build for my Typhon. The problem? I put the body down somewhere in my garage to work on the car. Now, I'm looking everywhere and I can't find it. Good thing I got more bodies to choose from. I'm still wondering though, where the heck did that body disappear to? Funny, not funny. LOL

View attachment 306197
Umm 🤔 is it the one on that shelf on top of the other Typhon?

No. But I ended up grabbing one of them. It'll pop up one day. LOL
Damn I was hoping it was .looks like you placed it on top and it blends in with the other ones and you just couldn't see it lol well I hope you find it soon👍

haha man i feel the same way too. I literally forgot stuff I sat down 40 secons prior. Don't even get me started on how easily I can lose a screw when I'm working on a rig. I set it on the table and then 5 mins later I'm spending 10 mins trying to find it :eek:

haha man i feel the same way too. I literally forgot stuff I sat down 40 secons prior. Don't even get me started on how easily I can lose a screw when I'm working on a rig. I set it on the table and then 5 mins later I'm spending 10 mins trying to find it :eek:
So true.espeacially them little grub screws.i allways loose them .

I lose crap all the time... I don't think age is the problem 🤣
I recently spent like 2hrs a night for 2 weeks looking for my small victorinox knife.... I was driving the wife mad but ill be.... I found it in the passenger door cubby of her vehicle. Think I was trimming nails on a car ride and put it there after for safe keeping or something..
Drove me nuts....
It'll turn up when you least expect it 😄

I lose crap all the time... I don't think age is the problem 🤣
I recently spent like 2hrs a night for 2 weeks looking for my small victorinox knife.... I was driving the wife mad but ill be.... I found it in the passenger door cubby of her vehicle. Think I was trimming nails on a car ride and put it there after for safe keeping or something..
Drove me nuts....
It'll turn up when you least expect it 😄
What was you really planning on doing with that 🗡️🔪🔪🔪🗡️🗡️ 🤔🤣🤣🤣

My wife is trained to know when I yell "KEYS!" or "MY WALLET!" she needs to help or I'll go nuts looking everywhere convinced THIS TIME I lost it for sure! And then it shows up somewhere obvious that I already "checked".🤣

She makes fun of me, but on the rare occasion I really lost it I will give her the most enjoyable "I told you THIS TIME its gone!"🤷‍♂️😁🤣🤣

So relatable.
Yesterday i was working on my Mojave. When i was done, i wanted to start her up.
I spent 20 minutes looking for the remote. Couldn't find it. I went into the kitchen to make myself a coffee. Came back and found the remote right in the middle of the bench where the car had been. It had been next to the car all along when i was wrenching. In plain sight. Right in front of me.

I've lost a 1:1 car part in my shed. I've been procrastinating fitting it for about 12 years. The other day I finally got around to fitting it and was really happy to get the job over and done with. I can't f@ckin find it. Turned my shed upside-down looking for it. So frustrating. I've actually started thinking, did I even have it in the first place? Did I sell it? It's really screwing with my brain.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back