Kraton Kraton Farm Bash Video

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Primarrma

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Talion
  6. Typhon 6s
Visited my mates farm last weekend, I brought the Kraton for some bashing. I broke the shock rod end on the way down at a skate park, managed to repair it with cable ties and this is some of the action that I caught on my old go pro, the video is edited on my phone as well so sorry it's not super high quality. My mate and I share the driving, he does an awesome slow backflip in the opening scene, the openness of the terrain makes it feel slower than it is, he hits the jump at full speed. I'm running an aftermarket pinion, but it's the same size as stock.

Here are some pictures of a fix I've posted already on the shock rod end and an idea of how to stop the clips coming up through the body shell.

The metal piece is from a u-bolt it fits perfectly between the body posts and holds the shell firmly without any damage. The only downside I see is it's weight, but only a few grams. My shell is pretty trashed so it's held together with gorilla tape.

Last edited:
It's surprising what little it takes to turn a flat piece of land into a jump when you have a truck that exceeds 50mph! Makes for some rough crashes though!
The jumps would be about a foot and a half high two feet at most, speed was the key. The second spot the ramping was a bit better, but the run up was so bumpy it was hard to keep it straight.

Those fields are designed with banks around all sides, they flood them with water to grow cotton or rice. The banks are what we were jumping. There was a few nasty crashes, my mate lawn darted the car like the first jump in the video, but straight into the ground.
I crashed the worst though, lucky at the end of the weekend, it went straight into the side of a steep bank the car didn't keep going after that. I'll try and find that part and post it. Maybe I'll make a crash compilation.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back