Senton Mildly Modded Senton, :)

DoNoHarm

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Senton
Wait so they all use the same size ring and pinion? Senton talion Kraton etc? I mean I haven’t had problems but I’m curious now.

MeesterC

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Granite, Kraton 6s, Senton
Wait so they all use the same size ring and pinion? Senton talion Kraton etc? I mean I haven’t had problems but I’m curious now.
Nope, I believe the ring gear is the same teeth but one is straight cut and the other is angle cut, the bigger rigs (kraton, notorious, and I think Nero) use a 10t input gear vs the 13t in the typhon and senton. I can't remember all of it but I'm sure someone will chime in and correct my mistakes...... Lol. I just know that not all the arrma 1/8 rigs use the same tooth count gears in the differentials.

DoNoHarm

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Senton
Nope, I believe the ring gear is the same teeth but one is straight cut and the other is angle cut, the bigger rigs (kraton, notorious, and I think Nero) use a 10t input gear vs the 13t in the typhon and senton. I can't remember all of it but I'm sure someone will chime in and correct my mistakes...... Lol. I just know that not all the arrma 1/8 rigs use the same tooth count gears in the differentials.
I’m aware. Was just wondering if the gears were close to the same size. (Physical dimension)

Because I’ve been getting a lot of questions about the revo diff vs the arrma diffs and I’m gonna tear them apart so everyone can have a view

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.