Big Rock New 3S Versions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A 23T servo horn on a 25T servo? not a problem

TkWGbg.gif

:D

More like reinforced hinge pin plates, but this seems to be what they are referring to

There is also more plastic close the hinge pin carrier axle than the previous one :
XNPNKRJB3DT4W4D3C4TJA3J6Y8G6PTKNTBTM8EPH99DTVGPA24.jpg

V1/V2

And also more thickness where the velcro straps go, to avoid the chassis to strat to crack from there :
X94YUHAQPCG9YKCJAMKWVCA9HHBMTCKM4J94FQRZWC48BVFCNE.jpg

V3 version. And it seems there is a little bit more plastic where i put the blue arrow. The shape doesn't look like straight like before but more rounded.

Last edited:
Is it just me or does anyone else think the megas versions look better than the blx versions on both granite and senton bodies?

My ratings first to last in looks:
20200730_140547.jpg

20200730_140752.jpg

With the new updates if I ever buy another new 1/10 arrma I'll probably buy the Mega version and convert it to brushless because it's way easier to go about it now.

Is it just me or does anyone else think the megas versions look better than the blx versions on both granite and senton bodies?

My ratings first to last in looks:
View attachment 92062

View attachment 92063

With the new updates if I ever buy another new 1/10 arrma I'll probably buy the Mega version and convert it to brushless because it's way easier to go about it now.

Yes, i prefer the blue Granite. But for the senton i prefer the blx ones.

Anyway, the coolest is the BRCC in plain mat black :love: If i would have to buy a 3S again it would be the BRCC (again). The longer, the wider, the most beautiful 3S BLX.

Yes, i prefer the blue Granite. But for the senton i prefer the blx ones.

Anyway, the coolest is the BRCC in plain mat black :love: If i would have to buy a 3S again it would be the BRCC (again). The longer, the wider, the most beautiful 3S BLX.
I already have a bigrock from a typhon 3s ?

Yeah rip the bodies man the bodies were fine like they were
I agree with that, maybe they could just reinforced the body and put some details...but the others are just great.... in my opinion the big rock 3s on blue used to be boring, but now...look at it... much more serious?

I would like a Typhon body in the EXB paint scheme.
I never understood why certain models only had one choice of color (per version) where other models have two choices. I wish the Typhons, Talion, Big Rock, and 4s models had two choices.

I never understood why certain models only had one choice of color (per version) where other models have two choices. I wish the Typhons, Talion, Big Rock, and 4s models had two choices.
It’s due to volume. The ones that sell get options. The ones that don’t, don’t.

It’s due to volume. The ones that sell get options. The ones that don’t, don’t.
I get that, but that reason kinda confuses me when talking about the Typhon. It's the only buggy offering and it sells pretty well to the point they offer it in 3 versions, yet only offer 1 choice of color for each version ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back