What should I Get?

• Super wicked Kraton 8s

• He who shall not be named (X-maxx)

• Hobo hyper MT

• Tamiya Wild Willys Jeep

• HPI Savage

Results are only viewable after voting.
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cannot believe my eyes. This kind of sillyness was typical of 15 years old forum (and people). So childish. Please grow up folks.
The last thing, opinions are personal and based on whatever a person think is right for him.

I cannot believe my eyes. This kind of sillyness was typical of 15 years old forum (and people). So childish. Please grow up folks.
The last thing, opinions are personal and based on whatever a person think is right for him.

I agree with you 100%

This reminds me a bit of a PlayStation chat on discord where it’s people all way down to age of 14-15. Ridicolous.

I like beer very much. Makes me feel good when I have several. I hate wine though because it contains alcohol.
Good for you, everyone is entitled of his own opinion even if it's based on wrong assumptions. I don't care that much why you don't like wine, since that's not my concern. You understand?
You realise that you insulted me twice for simply not having liked a toy?

I don't care for the A-arms on the Notorious. The ones on the Kraton are much better. Also, Notorious shock towers are weak compared to the Kraton 6s shock towers. This is only my opinion though.

LOL, Arrma Tough! Not sooooooooo tough for what I seen so far. I just watch couples of video from youtube. I call my local hobby shop today and said I want my deposit back and cancel my order.
That was poor planning to put a deposit on something that didn’t exist. It was dumb of your lhs to accept it.
Good it’s all worked out now

While all the kids whine i'll try to answer the OP's question, somebody has to do it :cool:

In your case i would by a second hand X-Maxx and install all the usual upgrades.
The Kraton 8s is a V1 and from the past we learned V2's are always better.
Also parts availability is important if you break stuff. And you will (both X-Maxx and Kraton).

There you go kids, that wasn't so hard?

It is his English is bad, and he puts LOL after it just like a kid. The LOL is a dead giveaway.

While all the kids whine i'll try to answer the OP's question, somebody has to do it :cool:

In your case i would by a second hand X-Maxx and install all the usual upgrades.
The Kraton 8s is a V1 and from the past we learned V2's are always better.
Also parts availability is important if you break stuff. And you will (both X-Maxx and Kraton).

There you go kids, that wasn't so hard?
I don't know :rolleyes: Some of them will still say the PLASTIC X-Maxx will survive lawn dart, running into a tree, & slamming into rocks. What is this mythical beast, & where can I get one. They certainly can't be any of the 3 I have. It is called X-Maxx, right. Cuz the trucks I have will break running on level ground. I can bend the driveshaft on a wheelie & strip a front diff on the way down. Again, what is this mythical beast :LOL:

LOL, Arrma Tough! Not sooooooooo tough for what I seen so far. I just watch couples of video from youtube. I call my local hobby shop today and said I want my deposit back and cancel my order.
Riiiiiiight ? Did you still keep your order for the DBLXE and the two Xmaxx's??

That's it I'm calling your mommy. You are going to be so grounded. She will take away your internet.

All you fanboy need to grow up. defend product just because you are glue to brand name. People in here just putting out info and videos of issued so everyone can be warn about it. So they can decide to buy it or not to buy it. All your words about the product meant nothing to anyone.

Let’s stop talking about the Kraton for a few mins and take a break. Change of topic.... so how many BBCs can you fit in your mouth at once so I know how to keep you quiet?

I see many people like you can Talk :poop: on internet. Wow real keyboard warrior. Did it made man out of you?

Yes I am the QUERTY COMMANDO. It made-man out of me. It didn’t help me with my English, but definitely made me into the big bad man that I am today. Why are you changing topic though? I was expecting a numerical answer because we on the forum have secretly been taking a poll and my guess was at least 3. 2 if directly from certain African tribes known for their endowment. I heard from your boo boo Ray on here that your gag reflex is legendary, but I have no interest in that. Just trying to cheer you up buttercup because these toy cars have you furious.

Back