Limitless Raz's Latest Runs - Spoiler Alert.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When did you add the other two b's to your name?
Hmmm???

@real_name_hidden suggested it a couple of months ago, I just changed it the other day because my premium is running out soon.
Screen Shot 2023-02-12 at 12.43.51 PM.png

Super windy, maybe might have went 190 the other way…. 😈

Looks like he's made large improvements to aero.
  1. rear wheels are more covered
  2. covered the front wheels properly
  3. gaps in chassis compared to body are much smaller.
That aerial placement is a bit odd tho. Not sure why he didn't put it behind the rear stabiliser.

Glad he finally cracked 200 mph.
We will see quite a few people do that this year.

As he mentioned the XLX2 does not like high amperage loads and high rpms (30k or more) together with 6 pole motors.
Basically he is planning that when loaded up hard it pulls the voltage down enough that the motors won't see the higher rpms.

Wild guess it might look something like this:

Loaded KV 1200 * 24v = 28,800
That would make this a 1600kv motor running at 75% efficiency to make a loaded 1200kv rating.

Front wheels tucked in further is likely Senton 6s parts that are very hard to find now. He didn't cut out the wheel opening at all.
I wish Hobao would offer some parts so we could do the same on the VTE2

Front wheels tucked in further is likely Senton 6s parts that are very hard to find now. He didn't cut out the wheel opening at all.
I wish Hobao would offer some parts so we could do the same on the VTE2
Could you get some short arms cnc’d? Seems like a good amount of speedrunners use aluminum arms because they keep their shape with the force of that speed.

Could you get some short arms cnc’d? Seems like a good amount of speedrunners use aluminum arms because they keep their shape with the force of that speed.
I imagine whatever company makes aluminum arms for the Hobao will sell a bunch.
The problem is you would also need shorter CVD Axles. Maybe the VTE 1 or one of their SCT models might work for that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back