Sketer 1/10 MT from Corally

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to wait until tomorrow morning to post this, but well, what the heck....!

Looks like it handles great and is very durable. The limited flip ability is a bummer. I expected a 4s, 1/10 to flip like crazy. I'd have to see if different tires can make it into more of a stunt truck.

Last edited:
I was sold on it and then the Fireteam stole my heart. But I think the Skeeter is looking like a great truck. Pretty much what everyone wants from the arrma 4s trucks. Idk anything about corally but I'm curious if the longer arms from other trucks would work.

Indeed good videos @razorrc

I was sold on it and then the Fireteam stole my heart. But I think the Skeeter is looking like a great truck. Pretty much what everyone wants from the arrma 4s trucks. Idk anything about corally but I'm curious if the longer arms from other trucks would work.

Indeed good videos @razorrc
I think the arms might fit… but I think that’s part of the reason that the sketer handles the way it does.. I’d have to mess with it.. I have a Kronos so I suppose I could play with arms length if I get one.

It looks like it handles great, has nice level flight, and is really durable. But I'm a little bummed it's not a great flipper. I expected a 4s, 1/10th to flip like crazy.

It looks like it handles great, has nice level flight, and is really durable. But I'm a little bummed it's not a great flipper. I expected a 4s, 1/10th to flip like crazy.
I was a little surprised too. I’m sure it can be adjusted somehow… maybe a little diff fluid or something.

Looks like it handles great and is very durable. The limited flip ability is a bummer. I expected a 4s, 1/10 to flip like crazy. I'd have to see if different tires can make it into more of a stunt truck.
I'm guessing it's the smallish tires plus the weight of the beefcake chassis? Based off Razors video, it's got alot of steering in it. Some tweaking of the shocks and slightly larger or heavier tires should make it a rolling stunt show.🤘
I was going to wait until tomorrow morning to post this, but well, what the heck....!

Nice! Some bigger tires should give it more rotation. Lots of steering in it. Looking forward to seeing it after some tuning. Looking tough tho, TC is serious about getting some market share.

Last edited:
I was a little surprised too. I’m sure it can be adjusted somehow… maybe a little diff fluid or something.

Kinda heavy to be acrobatic. They've basically made a monster Typhon 6s without enough power to do anything crazy.

I would consider one, but nobody sells Corally around here.

Calling this 1/10 scale is a bit of a stretch. It has the same wheel base as the Dementor but with shorter arms & smaller tires, Just throw the Dementor/Kronos suspension parts on it & call it an 1/8 scale. It doesn't have the arm width for normal 1/8 MT tires though. Arms in between the lengths of the Kronos & Radix would of been perfect, but that would of required new shocks & driveshafts as well. But an extra 1 1/2" makes a world of difference for cars with this wheel base. That's another thing Arrma got right on their 4s cars, too bad the rest of the rig was junk.

I think the arms might fit… but I think that’s part of the reason that the sketer handles the way it does.. I’d have to mess with it.. I have a Kronos so I suppose I could play with arms length if I get one.
Yeah I hear you on the handling but everyone wants updated 4s kraton and such so if you could slap longer arms on that then that would be pretty much the ticket I would think? That might allow some bigger tires maybe like backflip LP and then backflips might be done with ease

The Big Rock Crew Cab is considered 1/10 and has the same wheel base 🤷‍♂️ .
Normal 1/10 MT WB is 270-290mm. They say that this 320-330mm MT WB is 1/10 XL while keeping the arm width. But 320-330mm is the WB for 1/10 SCTs & 1/8 buggies. These extended MTs are not new to the market. There's been a ton of them already on multiple platforms, all sharing stability issues. I tend to look at the parent platform rather than scale when seeing how a truck should perform. The Bigrock is completely Arrma's 1/10 scale platform, while the Sketer is based on Corally's 1/8 platform. 2 different leagues entirely. Just like a sensible person wouldn't go comparing the Granite, Bigrock, & 4s Outcast to a 6s Outcast.

I love the Skeeter but already built a tiny 6s Arrma/Corally hybrid that’s even smaller than this. Looks amazing though. Nice alternative to the Kajui and Maxx, I guess time will tell how it holds up. My XTR is just ok for durability but the corally Max8 and servo in the rtrs are pretty darn nice.
Another thing is to be able to actually order the car and get it rrather than see all the YouTube superstars with their free ones and wait two months for one that you paid money for....it’s in stock everywhere...

And guess what... the Corally 6S system will fit right in, no mods needed. :D

And I'm still waiting for you to fix the title of this thread, it's killin' my OCD!
What did I miss?

I wasn't interested in a slight update to the Arrma 4S line but this makes me interested in a 4S truck!
I love the Skeeter but already built a tiny 6s Arrma/Corally hybrid that’s even smaller than this. Looks amazing though. Nice alternative to the Kajui and Maxx, I guess time will tell how it holds up. My XTR is just ok for durability but the corally Max8 and servo in the rtrs are pretty darn nice.
Another thing is to be able to actually order the car and get it rrather than see all the YouTube superstars with their free ones and wait two months for one that you paid money for....it’s in stock everywhere...
They say they are in stock here... rchobbyexplosion

I have a couple other projects so might be waiting a month or so. Depends on if the 2022 XTR comes out before then...

Hurricane

Back