Slow a$$ shipping - USPS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WTF fedex... a little rain caused a delay? Guess I won't be trying out my new lipo's tomorrow... 8 days was kind of crappy in the first place.
2021-0528-liperiorDelivery-fedExDelay.jpg

I got an email from Element RC, asking if my address was correct, because a part I was waiting for was returned to them. It was an item that was backordered. I got the first part of the order just fine the week before. I think the USPS delivered it to the wrong address and they marked it return to sender. :banghead:

I live in an apartment on the backside of the complex. Every other Amazon package is delivered somewhere else and lost. USPS, UPS and FedEx seem to do ok though.
I had an issue with Amazon too, they thought my building moved. For a few days my items went to 103 not 105. Spoke to the driver and asked did you just deliver a package for James to that building....yup. That's 103 and pointed to my bldg# 105 and told him they go in order 100...101...102..... "Oh" he told me. Lol...he told me go to my account and mention that and put in special instructions that are saved. After getting my package 📦.
Screenshot_20210531-163407_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Last edited:
I have an M2C order that took 2 days to get from SC to FL. The package then spent the next 2 weeks chilling in Miami. It's been scanned in Fort Lauderdale last friday. Hopefully, it was the departure scan and the package is now in Canada.

GG USPS.

June 17, 2021
In Transit, Arriving Late
Your package will arrive later than expected, but is still on its way. It is currently in transit to the next facility.

June 13, 2021, 8:38 am
Departed USPS Regional Origin Facility
MEMPHIS TN DISTRIBUTION CENTER ANNEX

June 12, 2021, 2:02 am
Arrived at USPS Regional Origin Facility

June 11, 2021, 4:32 pm
USPS in possession of item
JONESBORO, AR 72401

GG USPS.

June 17, 2021
In Transit, Arriving Late
Your package will arrive later than expected, but is still on its way. It is currently in transit to the next facility.

June 13, 2021, 8:38 am
Departed USPS Regional Origin Facility

June 12, 2021, 2:02 am
Arrived at USPS Regional Origin Facility

June 11, 2021, 4:32 pm
USPS in possession of item
JONESBORO, AR 72401
To make things worse our postal carrier put my package in the wrong damn parcel locker :mad: He's something special.

I had something delivered a couple of weeks ago. The box fit in the back where the postal carrier puts them in, but wouldn't fit out the front because the lip around the door. Had to cut the box apart to get it out.

All the time. I carry a box cutter in my car just in case.

If it makes you feel better I’m waiting for a castle motor and it’s been 2 months I’m gonna ask for a refund
Just my luck
Was it a back order? Or was it a warranty claim?

Was it a back order? Or was it a warranty claim?
Nope in stock but shipping like a ping pong ball I was in Afghanistan last time I checked and it shipped from California I believe

Nope in stock but shipping like a ping pong ball I was in Afghanistan last time I checked and it shipped from California I believe
USPS is awful! Prices went up and service is getting worse. I've been taking the hit and paying a little extra to get my stuff quicker. My last PPS-RC I payed for UPS, got to me in three days. Not a fan of paying for shipping and waiting on USPS! :(

I used to live in California, MD. You read that right: California, MD is right next to Hollywood, MD. I once had a package go to California the state before it finally got to me in Maryland. That incident resulted in about a week's delay in delivery overall. And late last year I had a package shipped from the San Francisco area show up exactly two months after it was sent. According to the tracking info, it never left San Francisco: it just showed up without any change to the tracking info.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back