Felony Well !! That escalated Quickly!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t know what chassis to get !!!!!
Am I wrong in thinking the to motor with 2 6s 25k mah 125c batteries should flog the tires even if it was made of tool steel. !😂
Help me spend money I don’t have !!!!!
I want shock and awe!!
And smoky tires !!!
Any input would be appreciated
RFB
25,000mah??!!🤯 Where/how does one fit not one, but 2 shoe boxes in an rc car?😆

I've never even heard of anything like that. Brand?
Tattu by G-Ace.
1668049883599.png

If that's not big enough...they make a 30000mAh battery too.
1668049936764.png

That just looks like a disguise for a suitcase nuke! That is one big mama!
A SNUKE!! Here's a guy that put the 30000mAh in a TRX-4 with more brass parts than God for sled pulling. Thing is a beast. I time coded it to start where he pulls the lid off the truck. It's hysterical.

I’m think/ the XLX2 ??
What other options?
Now I’m bummed Can’t run 10s
Uhg.
XLX2 only supports 8s =D you don't need 10s, 8s on that motor is going to turn your car into a rocket.

So something like this would work good for tire smoking ?

View attachment 255484
You don't want hv batteries, it will ruin your ESC if you charge them up fully and if you don't charge them up fully then whats the point of buying hv batteries?

I think you're really underestimating just how much power you're about to have with that motor and 8s. Tbh it damn near doesn't matter what lipo you use, it's going to smoke tires regardless. just don't buy hv 8s batteries.

Thats 8s with a tp motor that's not even as strong as yours and I basically blew up a hoon that was on it's first pack lol.

You are correct
I have no idea what this TP motor is going to be like
I’ve never even seen one to be honest !
Would these 4s batteries work ??
Or should I go with 120c ?
5CED20AA-C5E9-4F8B-8D76-02CC2E0CE060.jpeg

Look at what the speed runners do for batteries. A lot of battery manufacturers straight up lie about the C rating, with lower C packs performing better than allegedly high C rated packs

Look at what the speed runners do for batteries. A lot of battery manufacturers straight up lie about the C rating, with lower C packs performing better than allegedly high C rated packs
I'm not sure what speed runners have to do with this. As for the C-ratings, we're well aware that there's no standardized method of determining it and that it's just marketing. At some point one manufacturer began labeling their lipos with inflated C-ratings to boost sales. It was only a matter of time before the entire industry started doing the same thing as I'm sure they're well aware that the majority of people out there don't know better and will fall for this marketing ploy. At that point it was up to the individual user to figure out what was going on. The information is out there, you just won't get it from the manufacturers. I liken it to the scandal revolving around VW regarding the exhaust measurements of their diesel cars. My suspicion is that they're all doing it. But one of them got caught. The lipo industry isn't subject to the same kinds of regulations that cars are and this is the number that they've settled on fudging. Technically speaking, they're not fudging them as I'm sure they could provide a methodology by which they arrived at the values you see printed on the packs. But each manufacturer has their own methodology, which is the problem.

I'm not sure what speed runners have to do with this. As for the C-ratings, we're well aware that there's no standardized method of determining it and that it's just marketing. At some point one manufacturer began labeling their lipos with inflated C-ratings to boost sales. It was only a matter of time before the entire industry started doing the same thing as I'm sure they're well aware that the majority of people out there don't know better and will fall for this marketing ploy. At that point it was up to the individual user to figure out what was going on. The information is out there, you just won't get it from the manufacturers. I liken it to the scandal revolving around VW regarding the exhaust measurements of their diesel cars. My suspicion is that they're all doing it. But one of them got caught. The lipo industry isn't subject to the same kinds of regulations that cars are and this is the number that they've settled on fudging. Technically speaking, they're not fudging them as I'm sure they could provide a methodology by which they arrived at the values you see printed on the packs. But each manufacturer has their own methodology, which is the problem.
Pretty easy - the man is looking at high performing "high c rated" batteries, so I told him to go look where a bunch of people have a whole boat load of data on battery performance

Back