What’s your favorite rc brand other than Arrma

What’s your favorite brand of rc other than arrma?

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've always heard great talk on Tekno brand and will probably look at them first if I ever decide to pick up a more racing spec buggy/truggy.

Edit: I do own a Losi Baja Rey 4x4 and Traxxas 2WD Slash all prior to owning any of my Arrma cars. Losi I would buy something else from down the road. It would take a seriously new, innovative, just nothing else out like this right now to ever buy another Traxxas brand of anything...

Last edited:
Found my true love with Mojave and Talion, but i still love my Wraiths, SCX10s, Savage Flux, and Slashes too (different stuff for different purpose) :)

The Kraton is King at the moment but Losi for the secondary win Lol. I have an 8ight T, XTM Mammoth ST, Hyper 7, Jato, 4tec, RC10 GT, and a pile of Tmaxx parts I never turned into a truck. All nitro.

My preferred local shop mostly pushes Horizon Hobby brands.

In addition to my Senton, I have a Vaterra Ascender, which I love, but the Vaterra brand is not getting any love from Horizon last couple years.

For my next purchase, I have my eye on the Associated Element Enduro.

In short, I don't really have a favourite brand. I'm still fairly new to RC.

I have a Traxxas TRX-6 - I can't speak for their other stuff, but it's a cool-looking, fun truck and seems pretty solid. So I guess that's my default favorite second brand, ha.

I've been strictly Arrma for my keepers for some years now. I have one mini E-revo that was a gift and totally upgraded beyond reason, so I won't ever sell it. I've bought lots of random hobby RCs to fix up or part out, not much of the high end race stuff though. I have to say the latest Traxxas models are far better than before, I'd probably go for one of those if I had to pick something else, they have the advantage of being able to go get virtually any part at the closest hobby shop. Even though I live in a major metro area, there are only a handful of shops and none of them keep much Arrma parts in stock. I'd say out of their walls of specific parts it's 75% Traxxas, 20% Axial, 5% Arrma and other random stuff, although I think Arrma sales are increasing rapidly with the distribution power of Horizon Hobby and all the new models, so hopefully that parts supply train will shift.

Drones - Autel Robotics!

Currently I own several other brands of RC's including Tamiya, Xray and Serpent made vehicles.

I've also owned lot's of other manufacturers RC's including Thunder Tiger, Team Associated, Hubsan and Hobao.

Tbh I am more than happy with my Arrma's and wouldn't hesitate to buy another. That's not to say I wouldn't look at other brands or necessarily buy other brands but if I had to choose my favourite it would be Arrma. (y)

Last edited:
I specifically do on-road. I hate that my answer is Traxxas, but I really like the 4tec 2.0 (the parts strength is great for 1/10 scale having metal diffs and dogbones.)
I wish that Arrma would release a 1/10 on-road with metal diffs and metal center drive shaft and then I could vote differently with:
"no Sorry its only Arrma!"

Don't really have one, had many brands thru the years. Today 5 Arrmas, 7 Traxxas, 1 Redcat on the way (Kaiju), Kyosho and Hobao soon.

The only makes I have experience with are ARRMA, Kyosho, and Associated Electric.

I picked Kyosho because I ran them the most. My AE was an on-road nitro car, so it "doesn't count" for this poll.

Back