What are you listening to ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R.I.P.

hqdefault(1).jpg

Last edited:
@djrahbee My new favorite!! 🤩
Dope AF!!!
I preordered it...with a hoodie per usual. The best lyricist in history, hands down. I love it when people say "insert name here" is the best rapper ever. I'm always like, yeh..ok..you're dumb 😂🤣

I preordered it...with a hoodie per usual. The best lyricist in history, hands down. I love it when people say "insert name here" is the best rapper ever. I'm always like, yeh..ok..you're dumb 😂🤣
After all, the best rapper in the world and the very first rapper ever is Charlie Daniels. Devil went down to Georgia MAY 79.
Sugarhill Band Rappers delight was out in SEPT 79.

:LOL::LOL::p

After all, the best rapper in the world and the very first rapper ever is Charlie Daniels. Devil went down to Georgia MAY 79.
Sugarhill Band Rappers delight was out in SEPT 79.

:LOL::LOL::p
I have it on vinyl...listened to it on a old record player as a kid over and over...along with the gambler by Kenny Rogers 😉

I have it on vinyl...listened to it on a old record player as a kid over and over...along with the gambler by Kenny Rogers 😉
Ive been stoned in the morning and drunk in the afternoon listening to Charlie Daniels more than once, lol.
I also grew up thinking Kenny Rogers was only country music. HUGE surprise when I found out his first big hit was a cover of a psychedelic rock song about tripping on lsd!🤣🤣🤣

Back