What did you break today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I'm drying out and checking my truck, and I see these two holes on the bottom of the chassis, battery side. There's two others that look like weep holes, but the two I'm pointing at are countersunk. Were there ever screws there, cause I honestly don't remember. Are they for an extra long battery tray option?

Left over from the V2 battery tray. They never changed the chassis so the extra holes are there.

both trucks...
IMG_2548.JPG

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-01-27 at 12.04.12 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-01-27 at 12.04.12 PM.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 42
better pics..

Attachments

• IMG_2553.JPG
    IMG_2553.JPG
    516.8 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_2554.JPG
    IMG_2554.JPG
    424.7 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_2555.JPG
    IMG_2555.JPG
    569.2 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_2556.JPG
    IMG_2556.JPG
    435.3 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_2997.jpg
    IMG_2997.jpg
    424.5 KB · Views: 38
damn car killin ramp!
I think your next build should be a foam pit. I'll mail you all the bubble wrap I have lying around, to help.?

when i fix the talion im gonna set ramp back up down the line of parking lot and send some big front flips and stalls at full throttle.. what what..

when i fix the talion im gonna set ramp back up down the line of parking lot and send some big front flips and stalls at full throttle.. what what..
So we'll see you back on this thread tomorrow or Thursday. Awesome, love hearing from you Dutch!

well, i have the diff but its about to rain for 3 days, then snow for 3 days so im screwed...
That'll give you some time to start working on this.

Attachments

• Rampworx-Liverpool-Foam-Pit-9.jpeg
    Rampworx-Liverpool-Foam-Pit-9.jpeg
    78.9 KB · Views: 40
Didn't even get one good jump off before diff breakage...pardon colorful language at end.

Yep. That's why I always take 2 trucks. Nothing much more annoying than showing up somewhere to bash to only have something break 2 minutes in. At least with another truck, you can dissipate some of the frustration. ;)

Took my rebuilt Kraton out for a little test drive. Within about 5 minutes I botched a landing and snapped the wing clean off. I continued to run without the wing for a short while until one of the front cvd’s pooped out of the diff cup and wedged itself in between the cup and the arm. Bent the CVD pretty badly. Had a spare and replaced it. Finished up with no other issues.

Back