What did you break today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shoe goo to the rescue?
don't-you-die-on-me.jpg

Had a nice time at the park with the kiddos running the rigs but snapped a shock rod end on the noto. And then and went and blew out a tire on the senton. But these minor things are nothing compared to the joy on my kids faces running them! Ide break them everyday to see them having thst much fun with me!

16192972490833901186556738490310.jpg

Had a nice time at the park with the kiddos running the rigs but snapped a shock rod end on the noto. And then and went and blew out a tire on the senton. But these minor things are nothing compared to the joy on my kids faces running them! Ide break them everyday to see them having thst much fun with me!

View attachment 141671
Glad you n your kids enjoy. My son is scared of the noto since he smacked a tree with it. He also hit a golfcart too😂. But he is autistic and helps me wrench 🤙

Glad you n your kids enjoy. My son is scared of the noto since he smacked a tree with it. He also hit a golfcart too😂. But he is autistic and helps me wrench 🤙
Yeah my boy rN me over with an xmaxx today put me right on my a$$ lol. He's on the spectrum a little as well. So this helps him a lot too. I have a little 1/16 that they adore. But my baby girl loves the bigrock like no other.

Sorted out the rear end on the noto - after sorting out the center the other night...
signal-2021-04-24-164232.jpg

And when I took the front end off to put the center driveshaft in, I found this little gem!
20210424_183138.jpg
20210424_183156.jpg

Jenny's to the rescue
20210424_191241.jpg

Bit more of an ordeal than anticipated...

Rpm really really needs to get off their butts and make some bumpers for the 3s/4s line already..... T-Bone Racing better replace this pos otherwise it will be the last time I ever order anything from those clowns. Not even half a pack of just running around the track, no huge sends just normal jumps at an rc track smh......... And my left rear stub axle worked itself loose once again.

20210424_194425.jpg

Rpm really really needs to get off their butts and make some bumpers for the 3s/4s line already..... T-Bone Racing better replace this pos otherwise it will be the last time I ever order anything from those clowns. Not even half a pack of just running around the track, no huge sends just normal jumps at an rc track smh......... And my left rear stub axle worked itself loose once again.

View attachment 141768
Im glad i never bought any tbone

Im glad i never bought any tbone
It's either their garbage or the stock ones. This thing looks dumb without a front bumper on it.
And I was wrong about the screw backing out of the stub axle, the stub axle snapped.

20210424_213403.jpg

Last edited:
Back