What did you break today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
took my senton too the skate park some kid ran in front of my flying rc. cleared his shoulder and nicked his ear. landed hard on the front right. pulled the screw out on the a arm and bent shock shaft. need to find a spot the jump without ashfalt

took my senton too the skate park some kid ran in front of my flying rc. cleared his shoulder and nicked his ear. landed hard on the front right. pulled the screw out on the a arm and bent shock shaft. need to find a spot the jump without ashfalt
That's why I'm hesitant to jump skate parks. Dirt is way more forgiving.

I won't run around kids, especially in a skatepark or BMX track. It's there for them, not us with RC's. I'm glad the kid wasn't hurt. Please be careful.

I won't run around kids, especially in a skatepark or BMX track. It's there for them, not us with RC's. I'm glad the kid wasn't hurt. Please be careful.
Yep, I usually leave when kids show up or drive on by if they are already there. They are unpredictable and damage easily. Having a 15lb 50mph toy truck smack into a kid is just asking for a lawsuit. Heaven forbid a kid tries "helping" you buy flipping your nitro truck over and grabs the exhaust.

Oops!
Pulled the from two screws through my TBone bumper this evening
IMG_0065.JPG
IMG_0067.JPG
IMG_0068.JPG

Broke the shock tower and the bulkhead on my LC buggy, thinking about getting the carbon fiber kit for it.
20190525_210933.jpg

Also found the rear diff was fubared in the Outcast as well as front :(
Guess who's placing another order from Jenny's?

Broke yet another one of the stock Typhon a arms. Finally put the Rpms on.

Landed on the wheel on my LC Truggy.
Cost to fix both the LC truggy and buggy $20.40

Finally broke an A-arm on my Granite 4x4 BLX. Thankfully I have a Granite 4x4 Mega donor car.

Also tonight was running it thru some shallow puddles in my street and lost a rear wheel. The HR 17mm adapter inner nut backed out, allowing the whole hub and wheel to fly off. Thankfully the axle pin stayed put. ??

Attachments

• 20190113_161116.jpg
    20190113_161116.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 19
Back