What did you break today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And I thought my bath tub faucet was rough.

I am sure your LHS will help with warranty if you purchased it there, help with the install, etc. or questions you may have. One on one support is nice to have in person. Especially if your first experience.
But from my experience, that will just add a layer of time not needed. If you call Arrma directly, you will get a solution pretty fast. The part will arrive in several days, if not on back order.
The only reason I'm going to try the shop first is to male aurenim diagnosing it right. If they can help me great if not at least by the sounds of it arrma CS is very helpful. Good luck with the faucet lol

Front diff output on my Typhon 3S snapped clean. Strange the u-joint held up, but this metal part sheared off clean ??‍♂️

I shattered a rear suspension arm on my 6s Typhon. How you say? The dreaded front flip ?
Did you shave off a toe this time? I got mine pretty bad last week on a power slide gone bad. Got hit in the ankle and across two toes. They are bruised up and my big toenail is about to fall off. Pretty sure the batteries in my rx died in the middle of a power slide and I couldn’t correct it in time or jump fast enough. ???

Did you shave off a toe this time? I got mine pretty bad last week on a power slide gone bad. Got hit in the ankle and across two toes. They are bruised up and my big toenail is about to fall off. Pretty sure the batteries in my rx died in the middle of a power slide and I couldn’t correct it in time or jump fast enough. ???

That's the exact reason I decided not to put those JBI spiked wheel nuts on the Noto. I've hobbled myself before.

Was it left out in sunlight? I'm not sure about the lexan used for rc bodies, but I've seen that happen with other plastics. It could also be the cleaner you used depending what's in it.

No it wasn't left out in sunlight. I only cleaned it once before I painted it with some dawn dish soap. That was seriously the first run with that body.

No it wasn't left out in sunlight. I only cleaned it once before I painted it with some dawn dish soap. That was seriously the first run with that body.
That’s insane. It must have been defective or something. I would ask the seller for some help on that one.

A shattered body happened because well it was smashed. Call for warranty. See what they say. I woudn't expect much help. I could be wrong
I have a PL body that pretty much self destructed with 2 hard impacts. Pretty disappointed. $100.00 in paint materials and time. But heck I smashed it. I blame me.

My contact to PL to discuss recently purchased leaking Scaler Shocks regarding no more availability of support parts for them, ended up being a general conversation about their warranties and about my shattered PL body. I just mentioned it in passing and he stated people do ask to warranty bodies. I was surprised. He encouraged me to open a ticket and send pictures, but he explained it is rarely honored. I wouldn't bother. But that is ProLine. Other brands may differ.

Last edited:
I have never seen a body do this. It is very brittle and just crumbles apart....

View attachment 44141View attachment 44142
Hard mud bash with my now sold redcat xte pro. Wasn't even a roof landing but knew something wasn't right when it became a convertible. Still haven't figured out what caused mine either. Hopefully someone can explain it to us

Attachments

• D145A008-5DA3-43FE-84AE-D65A14786537.jpeg
    D145A008-5DA3-43FE-84AE-D65A14786537.jpeg
    312.5 KB · Views: 29
  • 947F8F22-8EFA-480A-8813-BE5BB10357BC.jpeg
    947F8F22-8EFA-480A-8813-BE5BB10357BC.jpeg
    288 KB · Views: 28
  • 3BA954CB-4344-4C09-BD38-570AD1FA4C8F.jpeg
    3BA954CB-4344-4C09-BD38-570AD1FA4C8F.jpeg
    274 KB · Views: 29
  • 7A03FFF2-31E4-456A-95CB-226B04E224F3.jpeg
    7A03FFF2-31E4-456A-95CB-226B04E224F3.jpeg
    269 KB · Views: 28
I shattered a rear suspension arm on my 6s Typhon. How you say? The dreaded front flip ?
FINALLY! YOU ARE HUMAN!!!! LOL! And the Typhon no less! You must have landed hard!

I accidentally front flipped my ERBEv2, luckily landed it as it was half way over on a backflip and wasn't going to come close to making it. No matter how hard I pull the trigger, that thing does not want to backflip! Only got one backflip out of it at the skate park and it was WOT from the face of the ramp almost until it hit the ground and it still wasn't fully rotated. Well, I got one other, but I cheated and ran up the side of a tree. ;)

I just converted from a v1 I got Friday and really put it through it's paces Saturday at the bmx track and skate park. Broke an axle carrier that I think was already broken (was a used roller) and my rear body brace I made out of a turnbuckle ripped the threads out. So far, the MM2/2200kv held up. 3 sets of packs on 6S and a ton of WOT.

A shattered body happened because well it was smashed. Call for warranty. See what they say. I woudn't expect much help. I could be wrong
I have a PL body that pretty much self destructed with 2 hard impacts. Pretty disappointed. $100.00 in paint materials and time. But heck I smashed it. I blame me.

My contact to PL to discuss recently purchased leaking Scaler Shocks regarding no more availability of support parts for them, ended up being a general conversation about their warranties and about my shattered PL body. I just mentioned it in passing and he stated people do ask to warranty bodies. I was surprised. He encouraged me to open a ticket and send pictures, but he explained it is rarely honored. I wouldn't bother. But that is ProLine. Other brands may differ.

The body shattered because the material is frail and weak, it seriously crumbles apart.

Hmm, that body looks like PET-G or something, not Lexan. ?

Description said PC. http://casterracingmi.com/index.php...uct_id=1770&sort=p.price&order=DESC&limit=100

Weird thing is the stock body is made of pvc and it doesn't look anywhere close to being that bad after almost a year.

Hard mud bash with my now sold redcat xte pro. Wasn't even a roof landing but knew something wasn't right when it became a convertible. Still haven't figured out what caused mine either. Hopefully someone can explain it to us

Those bodies are usually pvc so of course they explode like that.

Back