What did you break today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rear shaft support bearing and another WTF fan! I say wtf every time these break.🤣 NOT IMPRESSED!

16BDC212-1389-4CD7-AB1B-E6A335E522BF.jpeg

D3EBA6CC-FD5E-4C7C-9443-037512A9F9D9.jpeg

E865FBF4-6556-4112-AE10-4B38E9AC9DD1.jpeg

If they made a titanium shaft for your rig you could get rid of that bearing carrier 👍🏼
Yeah I’m sure it blew apart from the shaft wobbling! Just spent $120 on a Pinocchio spool with shorter shafts from Flopacks for my Typhon. I’m thinking of buying the stuff myself and making a longer spool to shorten that rear shaft.

Yeah I’m sure it blew apart from the shaft wobbling! Just spent $120 on a Pinocchio spool from Flopacks for my Typhon. I’m thinking of buying the stuff myself and making a longer spool to shorten that rear shaft.
I did the same thing with the typhon. Jason’s stuff is legit for sure👍🏼
Yeah I’m sure it blew apart from the shaft wobbling! Just spent $120 on a Pinocchio spool with shorter shafts from Flopacks for my Typhon. I’m thinking of buying the stuff myself and making a longer spool to shorten that rear shaft.
Did he send you his shafts with the spool?

Have you tried his cap packs? Was thinking about buying those also!
I’m a ripple killer guy myself but I’ve never heard anything but good stuff about his packs
His new stuff looks pretty sick

Never buy a rage servo

so I was driving my rift and the crap servo dies kills my receiver and it’s discontinued so I have to buy a new radio and receiver then It kills one of the cell in my lipo battery that causes me to crash which kills my GoPro hero 7 white
But I guess it’s my fault for using a cheap servo
Warranty it all 😁

Anything else? Maybe on your Kraton?
Nope, but some random dude out visiting lawn darted straight into the back of my Kraton, finishing off the wing mount and bent a rear shock shaft. At least not I have an excuse to try a lovestricken mount and install my m2c tower 🤣

Back