What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stampede stuff:
hot racing front axle carriers
hot racing front c-hubs
hot racing rear axle carriers

Outcast stuff:
13T pinion
4 HRB 5000mah 3S1P 50C packs

We're going plaid!
7e4c0bd5fc9419317fc59cb21b1c67f5.jpg

gQhcVjt.jpg

Looks like the same ones I got off Amazon. But did not come with the center part, to connect the two together, right? They work, especially for a beginner like me.

Looks like the same ones I got off Amazon. But did not come with the center part, to connect the two together, right? They work, especially for a beginner like me.

yeah i was confused about that... i only bought the 2 for $99 ramps but yeah the pic shows the center thing. i only got the 2 ramps though.

I'm thinking about trimming the bottom edge, so they will fit together side by side, without a gap in the center, and maybe a couple of bolts w/wing nuts and fender washers to hold them together, but could be taken apart to store.

I'm thinking about trimming the bottom edge, so they will fit together side by side, without a gap in the center, and maybe a couple of bolts w/wing nuts and fender washers to hold them together, but could be taken apart to store.
That would work nicely. I have to guess, a 2' wide ramp gets pretty narrow at 50mph! I'm lucky if I can hit a 4' wide ramp at 40mph! lol!

What's nice about those though, if you feel like paying for it, you get 4 of them. Then you can have them face two directions and you can hit the jumps coming and going. We used to do that when there was a group of us. We would put the ramps 4-6 feet away from each other so we weren't smashing head on into one another, then just crush it in both directions. Made for some fun video... to bad my camera back then sucked balls.

That would work nicely. I have to guess, a 2' wide ramp gets pretty narrow at 50mph! I'm lucky if I can hit a 4' wide ramp at 40mph! lol!

What's nice about those though, if you feel like paying for it, you get 4 of them. Then you can have them face two directions and you can hit the jumps coming and going. We used to do that when there was a group of us. We would put the ramps 4-6 feet away from each other so we weren't smashing head on into one another, then just crush it in both directions. Made for some fun video... to bad my camera back then sucked balls.

my kicker is 34" wide and i miss that thing every 10 attempts and i always break something bad... these things are made to be put side by side... if you want it higher, you gotta pony up and get 2 more...

my kicker is 34" wide and i miss that thing every 10 attempts and i always break something bad... these things are made to be put side by side... if you want it higher, you gotta pony up and get 2 more...
Wouldn't take much effort to put little legs on the front that would rotate up inside the ramps. Then you could raise the front up. Put them on the inside of one ramp and the outside of the other, then they still stack well for storage.

Wouldn't take much effort to put little legs on the front that would rotate up inside the ramps. Then you could raise the front up. Put them on the inside of one ramp and the outside of the other, then they still stack well for storage.

yeah you could do that... ive seen people shim them with wood before.. im just gonna try it out and see how the trucks go off it..

I grabbed a little Associated Reflex 14t truggy today on an impulse buy (yeah I know, little more expensive than a pack of gum far as impulse buys go) to run for fun at the indoor carpet track even though I really shouldn't have. Even picked up an extra clear body to paint. Can't wear the same dress as anyone else at the party, ya know? :LOL:

Misc bits and pieces for my stampede... still waiting for the last part to show up and I don't think it's going to make it before the weekend.
Ordered some 5mm shims, rpm ball ends, traxxas ball ends and a full set of tie rods/turnbuckles to have on hand.

Now I need to buy more tire glue... wrapping my trenchers for my outcast ate up most of my glue.

Back