What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I can’t even type all the stuff I bought to get my Granite back up and running. Long list of stuff I’ve either stolen from it or needs upgraded. Will end up being a BLX basher. I need some skate park action and just can’t come to launch the Typhon like that.

What 6s lipo are you charging at 2c on 200w? My 6s lipos need 150w just to charge at 1c.

-edit- now I see that it does 400w on channel 1 as long as you aren't using channel 2.

I have only 4000mAh packs, so that's roughly 4.2*6*8=201.6W needed at full voltage...

Hi,
Just received the Granite sideguard and it "fit" (with some mods) on the LWB chassis;

PL

I just ordered the hot racing aluminum pivot balls... how do you like them?

Removes a lot of slop in the steering & “bounce slop” as I like to call it. For the price it is a nice upgrade.. Certainly not necessary if you aren’t picky and don’t care about precise handling. I couldn’t stand the stock though setup so decided to upgrade.

don't you hate when you only need one little part to run your rc. all I need is a pinion and I'm off. Got my battery my crown and pinion and receiver today
Yep I had to buy a whole bunch of plastic parts when all I wanted was the shock covers for a Typhon 3S.

I also ordered a replacement set of HR 17mm hubs to have a backup set. I also bought the servo someone posted to have a backup.

don't you hate when you only need one little part to run your rc. all I need is a pinion and I'm off. Got my battery my crown and pinion and receiver today
No trying to be Debbie downer but be prepared to see this with those GPM diff gears.
$_32.jpg
$_32 (1).jpg

In a quest to make my Typhon 6s feels lighter, today i ordered a set of Team Durango driveshafts (without the center ones) and a lightweight 4s lipo from SMC.

So i'll have cvd's front and back, and hopefully the Arrma's CVD axle fits the durango driveshafts... i'm not sure, we'll see.

In a quest to make my Typhon 6s feels lighter, today i ordered a set of Team Durango driveshafts (without the center ones) and a lightweight 4s lipo from SMC.

So i'll have cvd's front and back, and hopefully the Arrma's CVD axle fits the durango driveshafts... i'm not sure, we'll see.
I would have to find the thread but I think you need the diff outdrives from TD as well.

Back