What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couple of lipo checkers, flysky fs-gt5 and shock pliers!
Screenshot_20200111-065731.png

ransacked Jennys a bit today
View attachment 59419

but have to say, top shop - emailed as I wanted it to be delivered in the US next week so I can "smuggle" it back - well, no, get it back quicker to be exact, quick email, immediate response and paid, confirmed and prepared for immediate shipping - amazing service - thanks for the suggestion guys ...

2 Servos from @ArrmaDave80 https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/25kg-servo.16864/

and I got finally everything and more here
1578754222154.png

thanks @arrmadave servos went perfectly fine!

Big money today
I didn't care for that "dry" lube. Kind of leaves a wet film on things. I emptied the bottle and filled it with white lightning clean ride chain lube instead and modified the tip a bit to put a long pipette on it to make it easier to get stuff where I wanted it vs all over everything.

I do like the orange locktite though. It really is a good in between of red and blue. However, I suggest still using heat if your removing 2mm allen or smaller. Even with MIP's, I stripped a couple brand new 2mm mcmaster screws out.

I didn't care for that "dry" lube. Kind of leaves a wet film on things. I emptied the bottle and filled it with white lightning clean ride chain lube instead and modified the tip a bit to put a long pipette on it to make it easier to get stuff where I wanted it vs all over everything.

I do like the orange locktite though. It really is a good in between of red and blue. However, I suggest still using heat if your removing 2mm allen or smaller. Even with MIP's, I stripped a couple brand new 2mm mcmaster screws out.
Used the dry lube today. Yeah it sucks???
Bought yeah racing twin fan heat sink for outcast and dusty motors cover for slash. 1 piece at a time???

-Hot Racing AON154X01 Ball Type Aluminum Shock End 6S Arrma Shock (x2)
-40T 8MM MOD-1 SAGA PINION GEAR *Hardened Steel*
-30T 8MM MOD-1 SAGA PINION GEAR *Hardened Steel*
-Arrma 6S BLX Ceramic Hybrid Bearing Kit
-Kraton 8S Receiver Box ARA320553
34294E33-28FE-4FB9-AF9B-F83135DDB60F.jpeg
5D3B7826-C330-4C36-B204-781AF8EAC25E.jpeg
98BA281B-FFCD-4461-B0BC-E58D349A71FF.jpeg
B53F0E0E-B04A-4324-B7FD-05E5618A86C6.jpeg

Opened up the new T Bone collapsible stand. The new Typhon wing mounts will have to wait until the stock ones go.
20200110_230145.jpg

I finally got my Jay and Silent Bob Mystery Package from grasscity, only took 2 months.....................Ordered November 11th, received a confirmation of my order, then nothing for 2 weeks. I emailed them and they said it got sent back and they would send it again. New package gets sent out with tracking, it shows up December 16th. I open the package to only find 1 mystery package instead of 2 like I ordered. So again off went an email, and they responded back that they would send another one out. Jay and Silent Bob Mystery Package 10/10 nice quality glass, lightweight, small in size and I can almost get up to my first pinky knuckle in the bowl. Grasscity I would have to say 1/10 and only because their support responded promptly and made things right. But they gave me a free package of screens :rolleyes:

At this rate of spending I'm going to have to get a second job...???
Just a few more bits for an upcoming project..?

I've now got the paint, masking tapes and the bodies all I need now is the weather..?
And as I'm in England... well, that's all gone to ?? I'll see you in the summer..???

IMG_5006.jpeg

At this rate of spending I'm going to have to get a second job...???
Just a few more bits for an upcoming project..?

I've now got the paint, masking tapes and the bodies all I need now is the weather..?
And as I'm in England... well, that's all gone to ?? I'll see you in the summer..???

View attachment 60721
Yup right now is teardown and rebuild everything time. Fresh fluids change out things as needed ect. Right now it is a nice -3*C outside.

The paint reminds me I need to find a new body for my upcoming project and since I really like old trucks was thinking of either this body https://www.prolineracing.com/bodies/1980-chevy-pick-up-e-maxx-e-revo-revo-3-3-mgt.asp or this one https://www.prolineracing.com/bodie...x-e-revo-revo-3-3-mgt-long-bed-clear-body.asp

I could murder some 50 deg weather. This 80’s plus poop all year round is too much.
It’s always greener on the other side. I would take 80F and sunny every single day.

Bought some grps since my stock tires are getting worn from the pavement.
Take your preload clips out on your shocks. Let that baby sit as low as you can.

Back