What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the way
98CEDCDE-78A2-4872-85EB-9E04E9777372.jpeg

scored a deal on some fresh bodies for the Senton. Prolime Baja bug and jconcepts illuzion manta. Who knows when I’ll get around to painting one though haha

I always wanted to have a FPV car as a kid. Last couple weeks I built a FPV setup and tested it on a 1/24 car. And let me tell you, it is even more fun than I thought.
My 1/24 is too small to go in the garden, so today I bought a more suitable car for FPV exploration: a Carisma SCA-1E Lynx!

carisma-crawler-sca-1e-lynx-rtr-78768.jpg

Anyone else heard this or is just the standard arrma drama queen stuff

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200728_122221_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200728_122221_com.android.chrome.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 55
Anyone else heard this or is just the standard arrma drama queen stuff

On the Arrma army facebook groups some/few EXB onwers have stated the lack of oil in the diff. as for some of them they also broke the gear (i guess the side/sun gear) in the rear differential.
EXB Diff 1 .JPG

EXB Diff 2 .JPG

EXB Diff 3 .JPG

EXB Diff 4 .JPG

EXB Diff 5 .JPG

EXB Diff 6 .JPG

EXB Diff 7 .JPG

EXB Diff 8 .JPG

EXB Diff 9 .JPG

EXB Diff 10 .JPG

EXB Diff 11 .JPG

But...you can see a guy like Harv Glazer say "all 3 of mine did that" and when Jason Dearden ask "do you have an EXB" this guy answer "no" :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I've bought more things than I can count on one hand. But I have no idea about the arrival date on half of my orders. ugh!
I now know why Jeff Bezos is the richest man alive.

I've seen a post where Jason said he's aware of the situation on a small number of rigs. As per normal ARRMA HQ got it covered as he said they will warranty any faulty difs. They seem to be advising to convert the rear to LSD as well but I'm not 100 percent on that. I'm definitely considering the EXB difs for at least one of my arrma.

Nice one. Do you need also to change de diff oil(higher value)when you upgrade the motor?
Just for interest when I want to upgrade in future.
I have silicone ear plugs in my diffs. I have the Hot Racing diff ring and pinion on Arrma cups.

Back