What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m not into guns so I wouldn’t know ?
Trust me, when you see someone building a bunker just for their pew pews, then you know their serious.

I’ve seen the tv shows. They are some crazy mofos
I personally know quite a few guys like that. Generally very good people. Would be scary if they weren’t decent people. They’re not the ones we should be worried about. They just collect guns and ammo like you do Infractions, Limitless, and Felonies.

I personally know quite a few guys like that. Generally very good people. Would be scary if they weren’t decent people. They’re not the ones we should be worried about. They just collect guns and ammo like you do Infractions, Limitless, and Felonies.
Mine don’t kill........oh wait ?

IMG_7816.JPG
11829.jpeg
IMG_6760.JPG

Some competition, lots of hunting, occasional tactical larping...
I don't like to run out of stuff I like ?
I usually keep at least one barrel's worth of components for any rifle, more for ar's/ak's. Shooting has been my main hobby for most of my life. You should see my archery menagerie! That used to be a way bigger obsession!
@bicketybam- a story I'd like to hear in person some day over a glass (or three) of bourbon.

I’m not into guns so I wouldn’t know ?

That's a normal weekends worth of ammo ?

When I was growing up we hunted a lot, we had at least 2 dozen guns of various types and at any given time we probably had like 5 times that in the house.

That's a normal weekends worth of ammo ?

When I was growing up we hunted a lot, we had at least 2 dozen guns of various types and at any given time we probably had like 5 times that in the house.
My mum’s side of the family. The attire of the wealthy privileged. No camo gear but expensive hunting clothing worn by the aristocracy etc.

they hunt deer and wild fowl.

B30A07D0-0B65-4814-80F0-40D948AB5088.jpeg

My mum’s side of the family. The attire of the wealthy privileged. No camo gear but expensive hunting clothing worn by the aristocracy etc.

they hunt deer and wild fowl.

View attachment 100371
Sitka gear is the new version of wealthy hunting attire...

4 Liperior 5000mAh 3S 45C to run in my ERBEv2/outcast, my hrb's are getting tired.
New center cage thing for the v2 outcast, mine is destroyed.
Nero shock ends for the outcast, busted another tekno the other day.
VDK pistons for my revo, busted a piston again.

Ordered two sets of Fast Eddy bearing kits for my Neros, along with more spare parts from the Fall Into Savings sale. The Big Rock wheel/axle bearings finally started squeaking, after almost four years.

Well, the new Big Rock came today...

BUT....time for me to remove upstairs carpet and put wood down....not looking forward to the back-breaking work. Picked up 21 boxes today
IMG_20200918_181042.jpg

1800 sq ft of weed fabric
15 yards of mulch
10 yards of topsoil
1 Kubota backhoe rental

Cleaning up the "hill from hell" in our backyard....basically just a ton of weeds and roots, going to scrape the ground, clear out the larger tree-like weeds, drop down weed fabric and mulch it over.

There is a small area thats actually flat, using the topsoil to lay down good ground for growing grass. Will drop the seed next week.

Back