What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow drinking the hard liquor and snackin on the sweets! Careful with taking pics this is almost borderline NSFW!

Hungry How I Met Your Mother GIF by Laff
Lol cherries and juice is rock and roll dude!

You will quickly learn to switch to Grp tires or it will eat your wallet, assuming you don't do speed runs above 100mph. Hoons are great but last maybe 2 to3 packs.
Does anyone outside of Ebay or online rc stores sell GRPs in Canada? I wanted to try them out but haven't found a store that stocks them and Amazon has cheapies that look like them but have other names.
If you have the ability to visit hardware stores in person you have it pretty good. Stuck with Amazon, eBay, and curbside pickup here.
I know!! My garage is FULL of stuff to return to Home Depot because they cant even get my online orders right. And are not processing returns until in store opens back up.

Bit of this, bit of that 😉🤣

View attachment 123811

Can't believe I bought the Arrma EXB shock stand offs "ARA330703" and my Mojave EXB already came with them fitted..😩🤪
My Kraton didn't come with them..!!
What do you make of the rw racing centre diff mount? Thinking about one for my noto (replacing the one from my moj exb which was itself replaced by a pps lol)

What do you make of the rw racing centre diff mount? Thinking about one for my noto (replacing the one from my moj exb which was itself replaced by a pps lol)
@Grimbles ... I don't think I would recommend it, I'm on my second one and I believe the machining isn't quite correct 🤔
By the time I write up my EXB build log I'll explain more..

Hota D6+ charger

Needed a little more headroom for 6s battery charging than the 100watt charger I purchased when I bought the Kraton. At least I have a backup or can simultaneously charge the 6s battery that got turned into a 5s after it had a bad day at the skate park.

@Grimbles ... I don't think I would recommend it, I'm on my second one and I believe the machining isn't quite correct 🤔
By the time I write up my EXB build log I'll explain more..
Look forward to seeing that. Just put my itchy purchasing finger on hold!

Look forward to seeing that. Just put my itchy purchasing finger on hold!
Those droop screws? For 6s line? What the info to find them? I need something that wont chew the chassis up.
All I wanted was a Mojave
Screenshot_20210201-184531_Outlook.jpg

Im determined to see this build through! Wont have the fastest Senton 6s, but should be damn close to nicest looking lol

Those droop screws? For 6s line? What the info to find them? I need something that wont chew the chassis up.
All I wanted was a Mojave
View attachment 124078
Im determined to see this build through! Wont have the fastest Senton 6s, but should be damn close to nicest looking lol

They solved this on the EXBs. When I built my son’s at Christmas I noticed they had flipped them. No more pointy bit digging into the chassis.

Back