What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both have arrived. Diff is for the girlfriend senton. She finally murder it..

Screenshot_20210709-164704_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Screenshot_20210709-224917_Amazon Shopping.jpg

I should have been on a pit of these when they were on clearance. Would have been very good drag packs. I have the 9500mah packs but they are just too heavy for a drag car. I get as good of numbers with lesser quality 6000mah packs. Pretty sure the weight savings makes up for the reduction in pure power output. I’m thinking the smaller, but higher output, packs would be the sweet spot.
Now the trick is fitting them in the Typhon. Stacked, body don’t fit and they won’t fit side by side in the stock tray. Any ideas? Thinking of getting the HR tray 🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
Now the trick is fitting them in the Typhon. Stacked, body don’t fit and they won’t fit side by side in the stock tray. Any ideas? Thinking of get the HR tray 🤷🏻‍♂️
I was gonna use them in the Drag Infraction

I was gonna use them in the Drag Infraction
I sat them in the Infraction last night too. They maxed out the tray in length and seemed like they weren't a direct fit for those trays either! 🤷‍♂️

Sweet just got home and my new Raptor SCT body for the SWB build showed up and Amain even tossed in a sticker sheet 😁 I'll have me a SWB Mojave before too long 😎 also body came with 8 little screws and 8 plastic nuts anyone have any idea what they are for🤔?? Bottom pic👇
IMG_20210710_182437355.jpg
IMG_20210710_182422476.jpg
IMG_20210710_182617919.jpg

Did that body come with side plates/dams? Hardware for attaching if it did. If not... no idea haha
I just looked at pics and seen that yes should be for the side number plates but looks like I have to cut them out of the extra lexan that's in the wheel wells as there is like squares marked out.
IMG_20210710_185912451.jpg

I sat them in the Infraction last night too. They maxed out the tray in length and seemed like they weren't a direct fit for those trays either! 🤷‍♂️
I just ordered a set of the 5400 but my 9500 fit like a glove. I have to assume the 5400 are not bigger.

I just looked at pics and seen that yes should be for the side number plates but looks like I have to cut them out of the extra lexan that's in the wheel wells as there is like squares marked out. View attachment 157243
That’s gonna kinda be like a senton. Wicked.. what body is that??

Myself and @olds97_lss both have Slashpede 4x4s I like it better than the Stampede 4x4.
My stampede was the first RC i have had since I was a kid. Got it for a hell of a deal then went overboard with upgrades. Haven't run it as a slashpede yet but I think im gonna like it. I just got a jeep rubicon body for it that I'm going to laint up. Its a little skinny but should look ok. Just have to figure out tire clearance on it at full compression. May have to trim a bit. What body do you run?

My stampede was the first RC i have had since I was a kid. Got it for a hell of a deal then went overboard with upgrades. Haven't run it as a slashpede yet but I think im gonna like it. I just got a jeep rubicon body for it that I'm going to laint up. Its a little skinny but should look ok. Just have to figure out tire clearance on it at full compression. May have to trim a bit. What body do you run?
The body from the HPI Bullet MT.
20200515_192842.jpg

That’s gonna kinda be like a senton. Wicked.. what body is that??
It is the JConcepts Illusion Ford Raptor SVT. Definitely going to be like a 6s Senton or mini Mojave 👌
IMG_20210711_073952705.jpg

Hot Racing axle carriers for the notorious. Now I’m debating on completely beefing up this rig or adding a Typhon to the collection. Hmmmmmmmm

Back