What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Way better phone for sure! Now just have to get used to not having all my moto gestures and the different layout etc. So far the hour or so I've had it I'm really liking it way better overall than my old phone!

@WoodiE i added a new boat to my Fleet.. I have own a lot of Proboats but this one is beautiful...:love::love::love:
The new v2 Twin Miss Geico Boat and 4 new #YOWOW 3s 5000mah 100c Graphene's

Feel free to stay connected since a video of her Maiden Voyage on 6s to each motor will be coming this weekend..
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz058axKQ3wzShJclEW6inA

YOWOO 3s 5000mah 11.1v 100c.jpeg

@jkflow - this guy got almost 80 out of his black jack,, wow..

Official 79 mph run
Run #2 with rudder mod & a prop change.

https://youtu.be/O09LMquB1Dw

Got my Mojave front and rear bumpers but forgot I got the exb set🤦 so will need to get the right hinge pin blocks to be able to install and also may have to go to Mojave front tower or see about making it work with the Typhon front tower I've got on my mini Mojave now. Also got my replacement GP5 input i ordered and Arrma brushed setup from @Just Joe to possibly put in my new crawler or as a replacement.
20210902_143445.jpg

Got my new phone today😁 already see a huge improvement over my old moto z play. New phone is way faster, smoother operating, better camera etc etc. Very much needed though as old one I could peel the screen off lol as one of the days we lost power I tried to charge it in my car and forgot it was in there a couple hrs. Also think I may have left the forum open also as there's a permanent like shadow of the forum home page on the screen😂🤣 When I remembered I'd guess phone was 150° and screen had halfway peeled off🤣 I'm just glad it didn't explode in my car😰 anyways I'm absolutely stoked!! New galaxy s21 😁 View attachment 166780
Enjoy. My s20 ultra is pretty good I imagine the s21 is better... hopefully 😅
Got my new phone today😁 already see a huge improvement over my old moto z play. New phone is way faster, smoother operating, better camera etc etc. Very much needed though as old one I could peel the screen off lol as one of the days we lost power I tried to charge it in my car and forgot it was in there a couple hrs. Also think I may have left the forum open also as there's a permanent like shadow of the forum home page on the screen😂🤣 When I remembered I'd guess phone was 150° and screen had halfway peeled off🤣 I'm just glad it didn't explode in my car😰 anyways I'm absolutely stoked!! New galaxy s21 😁 View attachment 166780
Enjoy. My s20 ultra is pretty good I imagine the s21 is better... hopefully
View attachment 167081
New shell for the kraton, chassis for the noto and gnss
Dammit I just bought the power hobby version. Same thing.

Enjoy. My s20 ultra is pretty good I imagine the s21 is better... hopefully 😅

Enjoy. My s20 ultra is pretty good I imagine the s21 is better... hopefully

Dammit I just bought the power hobby version. Same thing.
Ya so far I really like it just have to get used to the different layout etc over my old Motorola. Do miss my Motorola gestures though so much nicer to shake my phone a certain way and have camera or flashlight etc but oh well. Camera on this phone is way better as are many other features so definitely happy with it.

Ya so far I really like it just have to get used to the different layout etc over my old Motorola. Do miss my Motorola gestures though so much nicer to shake my phone a certain way and have camera or flashlight etc but oh well. Camera on this phone is way better as are many other features so definitely happy with it.
True. I used to have a Motorola g7

True. I used to have a Motorola g7
Ya here's just an example of the camera being so much better and think the closest zoomed in one is only half way zoomed in still have lots more zoom to go😱 fire unfortunately has gotten really bad again but wind has been blowing away from us thankfully so just have to keep praying it doesn't shift and head back our way again🙏🏼🤞🏼
20210902_180006.jpg
20210902_180106.jpg
20210902_180034.jpg
20210902_180126.jpg

Ya here's just an example of the camera being so much better and think the closest zoomed in one is only half way zoomed in still have lots more zoom to go😱 fire unfortunately has gotten really bad again but wind has been blowing away from us thankfully so just have to keep praying it doesn't shift and head back our way again🙏🏼🤞🏼View attachment 167109View attachment 167110View attachment 167111View attachment 167112
Try the 100x on the moon 😉 it has a special feature

The s21 doesn't have the 100x just the s21 ultra has it. But still an amazing camera for sure!
Misread and half paid attention to the box 🤣😅
My bad. It's still a good camera. 👍 I try to stay on top of camera stuff.. I have my dad's old camera/video recorder. Just don't have enough strength to use it much less turn it on as of yet. Haven't wanted to break down.. but like I said. It's a great camera and layout is pretty good. Even though I have the s20 ultra I can do anything one handed most of the time

Misread and half paid attention to the box 🤣😅
My bad. It's still a good camera. 👍 I try to stay on top of camera stuff.. I have my dad's old camera/video recorder. Just don't have enough strength to use it much less turn it on as of yet. Haven't wanted to break down.. but like I said. It's a great camera and layout is pretty good. Even though I have the s20 ultra I can do anything one handed most of the time

Here's an example of the 100x zoom on the S20 Ultra. I moved on the last pic and didn't bother to take another.

20210531_145027.jpg

20210531_145131.jpg

20210531_145135.jpg

20210531_145139.jpg

20210531_145111.jpg

Some stuff arrived for different projects and a second ammo box because it was on sale.
20210903_150829.jpg

20210903_150807.jpg
20210903_150749.jpg
20210903_150729.jpg

Still waiting for more stuff to arrive. Some sellers have been really slow to post the items.

I suck at trying to not spend money 😣😹
I decided I wanted it and that’s all there was to it lol 😂
A9CD6A2B-6976-411C-A5EE-1DBE37B534BF.png

I saw the price was $20 less than I saw before so that justified it lol 😝
I’ll be putting it in my new to me limitless with a 4092 1420kv rocket motor until I can figure out my next motor.
I’m going to run 6s to start, does anyone know if this motor will handle 8s?
148F91C8-01AD-4812-BD43-1B02F8246B89.png

Back