What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How are the shockwaves?

Very similar to the stock Kraton tires with less flex, better grip and better handling. Road handling is decent too. I'm happy with them, using them for what they are designed for. I got the Trenchers for the nasty stuff

Very similar to the stock Kraton tires with less flex, better grip and better handling. Road handling is decent too. I'm happy with them, using them for what they are designed for. I got the Trenchers for the nasty stuff
I run the 3.8 trenchers on my outcast and savage flux. I like the amount of contact patch for wear and the amount of tread/sidewall for cushioning jumps. Never ran them with 6S though, so not sure how they hold up to that kind of abuse. My buddy has them on his talion and urns 6S, so far, they have held together.

Seeing that proline has discontinued them, I'd likely try the shockwaves next when tires are needed again.

I just ran them hard at one of my bash spots. They really excelled on this type of terrain. Grass was long so I stayed on the dirt. They even handled the natural jump well and you never know how you are going to come off that thing.
20180810_180904.jpg
20180810_180925.jpg
20180810_180943.jpg

I like the tires on it. Reminds me of the old pro-line moab 1/8th buggy tires. I ran those on my jato and 1/8th basher buggy for a long time. Not a ton of grip, but held up well on pavement while getting grip on grass.

2 packs of shock boots
Basher BZ-444 front wheels and tires to test on my RC10B2, I ordered the rear wheels a few months ago and got yellow wheels :confused:
some xt60 connectors
XT60 parallel connector.
Trackstar 1000cst shock oil
Trackstar 1100cst shock oil
Trackstar 300k diff oil
2 Turnigy 1700mah 2s lipos those things are so damn tiny.
pWZFld6h.jpg

The smaller box had my Tactic receiver I have been waiting for since June.

Last edited:
No they fit perfectly and have held up so far to many sessions. Installation was butter.
Next overtime check I'm getting the rears, too.

No they fit perfectly and have held up so far to many sessions. Installation was butter.
Next overtime check I'm getting the rears, too.

I thought you had the rears too. That's what I had an issue with. One of the rears was a pain in the ass to get the pin through.

I thought you had the rears too. That's what I had an issue with. One of the rears was a pain in the ass to get the pin through.
Oooo, I hope it's not from the hubs, that might be a deal breaker.... I've had times like you've described with stock setup, but it was because my hub was not set correctly (sticking out too far by a hair.) Now they are set right, the pins easily go in and out all four hubs.
Anyway, thanks for the info, hopefully others can share their experiences with the HR rear hubs.

Always wanted one of these as a kid. Was able to find one at a hobby shop about 40m away selling one for $299. Everyone else is selling it for MAP pricing of $412. Also managed to grab a Axial RR10 Bomber kit off the RCTech.net classifieds for a bargain.

Attachments

• SuperClodBuster.jpg
    SuperClodBuster.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 54
Back