What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Makita is my choice for home cordless tooling. No complaints, its good tooling. They have recently released the 40volt range. Hopefully they keep the 18v range for a while longer.

At work I choose Milwaukee cordless tools. Both brands have been faultless.

In the past I've used Bosch. What a let down.👎
I understand, my brother bought heavily into the Makita cordless line years ago..then, they went and changed the batteries..he's not a Makita fan anymore..🤣🤣
Good tools, greedy business. JMO. ✌

I have mainly Ryobi with a few Craftsman mixed in. Inherited a whole set of Dewalt tools from FIL.

Love me Ryobi electric chainsaw, blower and weedwacker!

My Ego cordless snow blower kicks butt!

I looked at Milwaukee and Craftsman. Milwaukee batteries are higher priced than the Dewalt batteries, and I liked the ergonomics of the Dewalt saw and Dewalt batteries better. What I don't like about Craftsman is they change the voltage on their tools every so often: my collection of 19V Craftsman batteries that are in great shape won't work with their newer tools. So my old tools are obsolete: at the price of batteries these days, that's large expense to have to put out to buy both tools and batteries.

I bought the Dewalt Atomic line because I might need to get into tight spaces. Online reviews say the Atomic line is great for use in tight spaces, particularly for plumbers, electricians, and DIY folks. I know the Atomic won't replace a larger saw for heavier projects, but I won't ever need a larger saw for what I plan to use it for.

A set of Vitavon axles for my Ryft
66E785BF-9B87-4E4F-88E9-2F414E765C9C.jpeg

I looked at Milwaukee and Craftsman. Milwaukee batteries are higher priced than the Dewalt batteries, and I liked the ergonomics of the Dewalt saw and Dewalt batteries better. What I don't like about Craftsman is they change the voltage on their tools every so often: my collection of 19V Craftsman batteries that are in great shape won't work with their newer tools. So my old tools are obsolete: at the price of batteries these days, that's large expense to have to put out to buy both tools and batteries.

I bought the Dewalt Atomic line because I might need to get into tight spaces. Online reviews say the Atomic line is great for use in tight spaces, particularly for plumbers, electricians, and DIY folks. I know the Atomic won't replace a larger saw for heavier projects, but I won't ever need a larger saw for what I plan to use it for.
& dewalt makes an adapter to use their old 18v tools w/ newer 20v batteries. I ONLY use dewalt @ work- never have been disappointed. Dropped my impact drill off the roof one day from 20' up onto concrete. Battery popped off, but slapped it back on & has run perfectly since 😀👍

Didn't like the black mat I had on my new workstation cuz I couldn't see the damn screws! :ROFLMAO: So got this.

View attachment 247041
I know right. I dropped a small black coil spring from my scx24 and couldn't find it. Both my son and I have been searching for it with torches. Then eventually the next day I somehow spotted it. See if you can see it in the second photo.

20221001_110543.jpg

20221001_110557.jpg

Gotta love Amazon 😅

Screenshot_20220930-202035_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Ok, hopefully these work. Come hell or high water I'm getting 120 before it gets too cold

View attachment 247034
Be careful with them. I have a 46t and a 54t. They are no where good as saga or Robinson ect ect. Two were warped to the point where I didn't even trust them.

Fall project.....we live in semi-rural/country area. Don't trust anyone! I'm gonna be watching you!! 🤓🧐😁✌️
Screenshot_20221001-083122_Gmail.jpg

Gotta see what coverage I get with these. Don't won't no blind spots. Got a 16 ch DVR as I'll probably add a few more outside and maybe 1 or 2 inside.

Fall project.....we live in semi-rural/country area. Don't trust anyone! I'm gonna be watching you!! 🤓🧐😁✌️
View attachment 247110

Gotta see what coverage I get with these. Don't won't no blind spots. Got a 16 ch DVR as I'll probably add a few more outside and maybe 1 or 2 inside.
Talk to @jondilly1974 about security cameras he’s a pro! 😉

Do they allow gyro’s on the track?
Yes, they do. It’s not a large track, and it was really designed more for racing Mini Z and 1/16 and 1/18 scale vehicles. The owner recently got into drifting, so he opened the track up for that,

I decided to cancel the order: I got to thinking about it more, and I realized I may not be the drifting type.

Back